neverbeenhere

Members
About Me

Recent Profile Visitors

3,765 profile views

neverbeenhere's Achievements

5,000+ Club

5,000+ Club (4/15)

1. I'm sure my watch cost well over $ 1,000,000. I ask the wife; "What time is it?"
  2. It helps balance out all that leprechaun gold that they get.
  3. “Inverted pineapple meeting starts at 11pm, be at my stateroom at a quarter til”. ??
  4. I know the algorithm to calculate exactly what we one needs to bid, but darn it, I can’t get all the data from Royal to make the calculations.
  5. What you mention above is the Princess Cruises rules.
  6. Next time at Cozumel, watch the process(make note) as you likely will have individuals that are pier runners and the ever-mocked pier walkers.
  7. If you have a pack mule, pack all your wine and soda for both cruises on the first embarkation. Have all documents available for security, if necessary. You will be able to get whatever dinner reservations you want for the second cruise as you will have easy access to the staff. Leave the ship early on the first disembarkation and go enjoy the city for the day (return at 2:22pm), accidentally forget the wine and soda that you brought on the first embarkation and bring an additional supply. 🙂 Wash you clothes on the latest day of the first cruise allowed or on day one of the second cruise. If you are changing loyalty status between the two cruises, talk with the loyalty staff during the first cruise.
  8. Ours is at $ 216 for the week plus a day. But I may have to cancel this cruise.
  9. Two Costumes for the committed: The early evening costume and the late night costume.
  10. Do most people get coverage or is it most people should get coverage?
  11. Vodka is still Vodka. app is no longer crap. You can message without notifications through the app.