Enclosed balcony on the gem

From outside (the difference between an in-hull balcony and a regular balcony on top of each other on the left):

Jewel10514.jpg

This is my photo that I have previously posted to show this very thing, always making it clear that I took it. While I do appreciate your helping the OP here (and you saved me the trouble of posting my own photo), it's a really good idea when you post someone else's photo to credit them.

Thank you.

This is my photo that I have previously posted to show this very thing, always making it clear that I took it. While I do appreciate your helping the OP here (and you saved me the trouble of posting my own photo), it's a really good idea when you post someone else's photo to credit them.

Thank you.

Sure, should have said that I searched for the relevant pics with Google image search, was actually thinking about that earlier today because any linked picture on the internet can dissappear at any time.

Sounds like we have a clear case of copyright infringement here, shame on you Demonyte![emoji33] lol

Never claimed those were my pictures nor copied them anywhere, just linked to originals - original posters are free to take them down or rename them when ever they want and the pics dissappear from the post too because links will break.

And yes, usually I say in a footnote that the linked pics were found via image search.

Depending on the itinerary an enclosed balcony or "hull balcony" can be a benefit. They are cooler in hot areas and more protected in cold areas and a bit warmer. And they seem really private. We have had them a couple of times and on the Epic we had one forward with a HUGE balcony ... it seemed like it was 8 or 10 feet deep. We did notice that one made the room a bit darker than a regular balcony (it didn't have a glass portion below the rail, it was metal, so you had a "porthole" kind of experience.)