Buckets of beer

Shammy1

I too want more info on these, I tried to pre-order so I can have some icy cold ones in the cabin on arrival, but you can't.

I'll just have to pick up when I board.

I understand when you buy the bucket, it's 6 for the price of 5.

Anyway if someone can fill in the details, Please.

Got off the Oasis Saturday Dec 17th. The ship was outstanding. The coolers were for sale beginning on Sunday Morning around 9AM The first 8 beers including the cooler were $48.xx with Gratuity. The refills were 8 beers for $29.33 with gratuity. A great deal for 8 -16 oz beers w/tip. The only beer choices for this deal were Bud, Bud Light and Michelob Ultra. They were all 16 oz Aluminum bottles. The cooler includes a built in bottle opener. We were able to get refills and ice at any bar... Even in Labadee.. My statement included way too many $29.33's. (17 of them)!!!!! Enjoy! I have my bag in my luggage so I won't forget it next time.

Got off the Oasis Saturday Dec 17th. The ship was outstanding. The coolers were for sale beginning on Sunday Morning around 9AM The first 8 beers including the cooler were $48.xx with Gratuity. The refills were 8 beers for $29.33 with gratuity. A great deal for 8 -16 oz beers w/tip. The only beer choices for this deal were Bud, Bud Light and Michelob Ultra. They were all 16 oz Aluminum bottles. The cooler includes a built in bottle opener. We were able to get refills and ice at any bar... Even in Labadee.. My statement included way too many $29.33's. (17 of them)!!!!! Enjoy! I have my bag in my luggage so I won't forget it next time.

My wife, who's a gifted and talented teacher says that's gross.

Get it?

(1 original + 17 refills x 8 = 144, aka a gross.)

Nerd humor...sorry.

Trout

(To the posters asking about different ships) this is supposed to be fleet wide, and I don't think we've heard anything to the contrary on CC.

I took full advantage of this deal on Oasis myself and really enjoyed it! Only complaint was the limit to Bud products... blech!

Does anybody know if when you get the "bucket" of beer, 6 for the price of 5, if you get a different selection of beer? Coors light or Miller lite. Just wondering. I had heard people say they got the cooler early in the cruise and then bought the buckets later because it was only 6 instead of 8.

Cindy

(To the posters asking about different ships) this is supposed to be fleet wide, and I don't think we've heard anything to the contrary on CC.

I took full advantage of this deal on Oasis myself and really enjoyed it! Only complaint was the limit to Bud products... blech!

I was reading where it was not available on the Explorer. I hope it is. My brother was on the Enchantment last month and it was not offered but it was when we sailed the Enchantment last March. They need to be consistent.

I took mine along on Jan 26-Feb 4 and was looked at like I had 3 heads when I presented my "beer purse" to the bartender... Should have taken it off it Cozumel though... would have been easier to carry the 6 for $7 I bought at the port shop ;)

There were 4 of us drinking out of it. Not that many when you do the math. I'm 6'3 210 and my body probably burns off a beer every hour, so it isn't really that much. I can honestly say i was never drunk. Why am I supposed to care that your wife is a teacher?

Archived