beer bag?

Tiggercat

up at the pool bar , you will see a yellow & blue cooler bag with a rci logo on it. it comes with 8 beers (the cost is the 8 beers you choose),and the bag is free:)

it also has a bottle opener on it ,very handy. i chose 8 coronas ,and kept the bag in my shower ,asked my cabin steward to keep it full of ice. it served as a cooler for my soda,water,and beers for 2 weeks:D

as a bonus,once you buy it,you can get in refilled at the pool bar and you pay for seven beers and recieve 8:cool: , unlimited times if you wish

mine will accompany me on all my cruises ,until it falls apart:o

dave

as a bonus,once you buy it,you can get in refilled at the pool bar and you pay for seven beers and recieve 8:cool: , unlimited times if you wish

mine will accompany me on all my cruises ,until it falls apart:o

dave

Does this mean if I buy it on one ship I can bring it on another and still get the 7 for 8 deal?

Does this mean if I buy it on one ship I can bring it on another and still get the 7 for 8 deal?

rumor has it the answer is yes , i will try in november;)

if no ,then i'll still use it as a beverage cooler:p:D

dave

It is better than buy 7 beers get one free. The first 8 with bag were $49.xx with gratuity. The refill was pay for 5 get 3 free. Price for that was $29.33 with gratuity. Great deal for 8 16 oz. beers in Aluminum Bottles. Budweiser products only, Bud, Bud Light or Michelob Ultra. This was for the Oasis on Dec 10th. I hear it is hit or miss on other ships.

I can confirm Sleekas post. On the Oasis last week, I payed $39.xx (or was it $49.xx...I'll check my receipt when I get home) including tax/tip for the bag + 8 aluminum bottles. At the time it was just me drinking the beer so I put the extras in our stateroom fridge after removing the mini-bar stuff. Then I bought a bag refill later in the week and it was indeed just $29.xx including tax/tip. I felt like it was a great deal considering buying one bottle was $6.04 including tax/tip on the ship. They were selling the bags from day 2 through the last night of our 7-day cruise.

I can confirm Sleekas post. On the Oasis last week, I payed $39.xx (or was it $49.xx...I'll check my receipt when I get home) including tax/tip for the bag + 8 aluminum bottles. At the time it was just me drinking the beer so I put the extras in our stateroom fridge after removing the mini-bar stuff. Then I bought a bag refill later in the week and it was indeed just $29.xx including tax/tip. I felt like it was a great deal considering buying one bottle was $6.04 including tax/tip on the ship. They were selling the bags from day 2 through the last night of our 7-day cruise.

MN - Wanna sell your bag?? I'm serious.

I couldn't edit my post above but I checked my folio statement and it was exactly $39.04 for the initial purchase of the bag plus 8 aluminum 16 oz. bud bottles. Then it was $29.33 for the refill. My first beer bag leaked a bit. I noticed it when it was in the room filled with melting ice sitting on the carpet. I asked a bartender if he could swap it out for a new one and he reluctantly did it for me. The new one doesn't leak.

Archived