What is Quest?

Hello... this is my first post. I've been lurking for a few weeks though.

I've seen "Quest" referenced a few times on various threads and I was wondering what it is. I did a quick search, but I still couldn't find anything. :confused:

Quest is a late-night adults game that is played using a bunch of teams of passengers.

That's all you're getting out of me. :D ;)

Hello... this is my first post. I've been lurking for a few weeks though.

I've seen "Quest" referenced a few times on various threads and I was wondering what it is. I did a quick search, but I still couldn't find anything. :confused:

I will just tell you a bit..it is a 'TRADE MARK " only done on Royal Carribean Lines..and it is something that you don't want to miss, it is later at night, because it is 'ADULTS ONLY" and it is so much fun...it is a scavanger hunt..that is all I can tell you

hey all you have to do is search on youtube...it is there...many times over...too fun not to go...

I went with 2 couples from our M&M on our last cruise, they had never been to it and said they would "watch"...the next thing I knew they were running back and forth and gettng into it...

go have fun...

what ship will you be on? the voyager class ships it is held in Studio B but on radiance class it is held in the Colony Club...more fun...

there are 2 pictures of it on my pictures also...

Boy you guys are cryptic! No wonder I couldn't find anything. Now I'm nervous to go to it ;)

You can also just go an watch; you do not have to participate to enjoy it (though most do have a blast participating). If you are on the shy or anxious side though, you may prefer to watch the first time.

I can tell you that if you are ever a Quest team winner your life will never be the same and you will remember that moment forever!:D

You don't have to win to have memories that will last forever!!! My favorite quote of the night was "no, no this isn't happening" LOL

Boy you guys are cryptic! No wonder I couldn't find anything. Now I'm nervous to go to it ;)

No reason to be nervous - it's just an adult scavenger hunt. I thought it was fun, but certainly not the spiritual experience that is has been for some people.

Go - you'll have a good time.

Do not miss it! Our first cruise last year we were introduced to the Qwest, I laughed so hard my sides hurt! Telling anything more than that would take the fun out of it. And then we would have to kill you.....Just Kidding! Really just go and have fun, and do bring your camera, that is if you can keep from laughing so hard that you wind up with blurry pictures.

I will just tell you a bit..it is a 'TRADE MARK " only done on Royal Carribean Lines..and it is something that you don't want to miss, it is later at night, because it is 'ADULTS ONLY" and it is so much fun...it is a scavanger hunt..that is all I can tell you

Actually... We played Quest on Norwegian Pearl last January. The CD (can't recall his name at the moment) came from RCCL and brought the game with him.

hey all you have to do is search on youtube...it is there...many times over...too fun not to go...

I went with 2 couples from our M&M on our last cruise, they had never been to it and said they would "watch"...the next thing I knew they were running back and forth and gettng into it...

go have fun...

what ship will you be on? the voyager class ships it is held in Studio B but on radiance class it is held in the Colony Club...more fun...

there are 2 pictures of it on my pictures also...

Oh okay, I checked it out...that's not so bad, looks like fun. I'll at the very least watch ;)

I'm on FOS so I think it's in Studio B

Archived