"Celebrity Today" Newsletters for Millennium Alaska Cruise May 20th-27th, 2016(South)

FunInTheSun9

In the past I have used fellow cruisers postings of the daily in-cabin newsletters to help plan my own activities in advance of our cruise, so I don't have to take much time reading through them during my vacation. However, I could not find any here on the forums for our Alaska Cruise on the Celebrity Millennium. So, for anyone like me that likes to look at the newsletters in advance of your sailing, here are the daily newsletters from our recent cruise on the Celebrity Millennium's SOUTHBOUND sailing on May 20th-27th, 2016. I have also posted the May 12th-20th Northbound dailies separately (we went B2B).

Also, I will soon be posting a review of our experience while on the Millennium for 15 days, and I plan to add a link to it here in a reply below once it is ready.

I hope you find this helpful. Relish in your planning - it is half the fun!

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=9914F0610AA0189!1283&authkey=!AJfYDIfDQjzhC_8&ithint=file%2cpdf

My nine page review with 27 photos has now been posted on the cruisecritic review page. Here is a link. Be sure to look at the photos individually, as they have descriptions telling you what you are looking at. I hope you find this helpful. Many thanks to those who helped me here over my 9-month planning period. Enjoy!

http://www.cruisecritic.com/memberreviews/memberreview.cfm?EntryID=535553&et_cid=2633025&et_rid=85410920&et_referrer=Boards_Million_Member_Newsub

Edited by FunInTheSun9

Thanks for all this helpful information. This is the first time I've seen any of the daily newsletters from Celebrity. This will be my fourth cruise and my first with Celebrity. I'm really looking forward to this trip.

In the past I have used fellow cruisers postings of the daily in-cabin newsletters to help plan my own activities in advance of our cruise, so I don't have to take much time reading through them during my vacation. However, I could not find any here on the forums for our Alaska Cruise on the Celebrity Millennium. So, for anyone like me that likes to look at the newsletters in advance of your sailing, here are the daily newsletters from our recent cruise on the Celebrity Millennium's SOUTHBOUND sailing on May 20th-27th, 2016. I have also posted the May 12th-20th Northbound dailies separately (we went B2B).

Also, I will soon be posting a review of our experience while on the Millennium for 15 days, and I plan to add a link to it here in a reply below once it is ready.

I hope you find this helpful. Relish in your planning - it is half the fun!

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=9914F0610AA0189!1283&authkey=!AJfYDIfDQjzhC_8&ithint=file%2cpdf

Thanks for posting.

• 3 years later...

Hate to see you drag up a 4 year old thread.   There have been lots of Live Alaska Reviews that include the dailies for Alaska.  

Norma did a great review of a TP combined with Alaska and has included more up to date dailies -  after revolution.  Alaska portion start at about page 6 message 132

Edited by Jim_Iain