Diamond Princess - what suites have separate showers?

lisacruise2

I'm booking a trip with my Mom on Diamond Princess in Japan. She needs to have a separate shower due to mobility issues. None of the suites are considered accessible but she thinks she can make it work as long as there is a separate shower as she can't step into a tub. However, all of the information on the suite bathroom configurations seems to be confusing. Can anyone confirm which suites have separate showers?

Thanks,

Lisa

We had one of the forward suites on the Diamond (can't remember which one, I think Dolphin deck) and it had a regular mini-suite type bathroom without a separate tub. It was an upsell so we didn't pay much extra for the suite, but that is one ship where I wouldn't bother with a suite. It wasn't nearly nice enough for the extra money.

We now take Penthouse Suites right close to the elevators (easier for wheelchair if you use one) and get the room steward to arrange with the plumber to change the fixed overhead shower head to a flexible pipe one. We take a suction type shower head holder so as to hang the head on the glass panel.