Cruise directors - new carnival list

Malcolm is the best! Personable, funny and always everywhere! He also does his own show - the silent picture show- its hilarious!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I agree. We enjoyed sailing with him on two cruises.

He's always willing to chat with any passenger and his constant smile was refreshing.

Two others sailings were with Josh Waitzman, who is now on land working for Carnival after his daughter arrived. He also made the week very enjoyable.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Chris "the Flying Scotsman" Williams was wonderful on our Dream cruise. He is my favorite from my 13 cruises. He came to our CC M&M and was so friendly. He took questions and walked around to talk to everyone. His show was fabulous too. Our next favorites are Chole and Emma.

• 8 months later...

Just sailed on Sunshine (Feb 2-10). Cruise Director was the wonderful Emma Nixon. First CD who actually improved a cruise for us--the rest were either largely forgettable or entirely irritating. Emma is very memorable, charismatic, entertaining, energetic, and charming.

We have Chloe and Skip on our next cruise. Have not had either before. Hope they are good!

Saw an earlier post say that a cruise director could not negatively impact your cruise but I would disagree with that. We had Dr. E. last time and I loved him but I don't want anyone coming over the speakers in my room in the morning for no good reason! I let my kids stay up later on cruises but they need to sleep in when they can to make sure they don't get overtired. I did not need the good morning song waking them up. I was always up at Lido deck and happy to listen to it there.

• 6 months later...