Avalon Waterways River Cruise Ship Tour And Review

Cruise Videos
Share your personal cruise video's with others! (no commercial videos please)

By posting your video in our Cruise Video Forum, we may use your video elsewhere on Cruisecritic.com.

Guidelines
- No commerical or promotional videos allowed.
- If the video is yours, please clearly state that. If it isn't clear to whom it belongs, it will not be eligible to be used elsewhere on Cruisecritic.com.
- Cruise-related videos only. - Please do not use this forum to promote your website.

How to Display (Embed) YouTube Videos in Posts
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 11:07 AM.
London
144 Posts
Joined Jul 2012

My latest video is a tour and review of Avalon Waterways Imagery II river cruise ship, which is standard for their ships. What do you think of the ship? And why?
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
I am a travel and cruising author and vlogger. My Tips For Travellers YouTube Channel has over 33.5 million views

I wrote "The Cruise Traveler's Handbook", "Essential Cruise Tips", "European River Cruising Tips And Tricks", "Cruising with Cunard", "Cruising with MSC" and many others. Tips for Travellers blog

Over 50 Cruises since 2004.
Pacific North West
4,373 Posts
Joined Jan 2015
Originally posted by Garybem

My latest video is a tour and review of Avalon Waterways Imagery II river cruise ship, which is standard for their ships. What do you think of the ship? And why?

Great Video and it exactly matches my experience on the Illumination (a Avalon Panorama Suite Ship) in the Fall Of 2015. Wonderful trip Amsterdam to Budapest. Found us Rafted to Viking ships often and their balcony cabins seemed so small compared to our cabin. And of course when Rafted their Balcony was useless! Great experience.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums
Columbus, Ohio
19,469 Posts
Joined Mar 2006
Originally posted by Garybem
YES!! Very nicely done video. We are getting ready for a late January 2018 Avalon "adventure" in SE Asia along the Mekong River, etc. The ships in Asia are smaller and different, but this video does give a good sampling as to the excellent quality and style with Avalon. Looking forward to trying Avalon for the first time.

THANKS! Enjoy! Terry in Ohio

Enjoyed a 14-day, Jan. 20-Feb. 3, 2014, Sydney to Auckland adventure, getting a big sampling for the wonders of "down under” before and after this cruise. Go to:
http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1974139
for more info and many pictures of these amazing sights in this great part of the world. Now at 190,573 views for this posting.