Ultra Spacious Ocean View

amzgirl

Anyone ever stay in one of Royal's Ultra Spacious cabins for 6? We just booked the Ultra Spacious Ocean View with Large Balcony on the Oasis for our family of 5, wondering if anyone has any thoughts on that cabin class. We are really excited to get a cabin all together, this will likely be my MILs last cruise and it will be nice to be in a big comfy cabin together with a big comfy balcony, rather than two rooms. Hoping it was a good choice!

• 1 month later...
Anyone ever stay in one of Royal's Ultra Spacious cabins for 6? We just booked the Ultra Spacious Ocean View with Large Balcony on the Oasis for our family of 5, wondering if anyone has any thoughts on that cabin class. We are really excited to get a cabin all together, this will likely be my MILs last cruise and it will be nice to be in a big comfy cabin together with a big comfy balcony, rather than two rooms. Hoping it was a good choice!

We sailed on an ultra spacious on oasis last October. We had our 4 kids (5,6,7,11). It worked out fine. Only tricky part that people have mentioned is the bathroom. Locate the nearest one ahead of time just in case. Enjoy the kids sail free promotions as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• 1 month later...

Does anyone have any additional feedback on these ""Ultra Spacious Ocean View with Large Balcony" (1A on the deck plan) rooms? Any photos? Is it worth the price for just 2 people or is a "Ocean View with Large Balcony" (1C and 2C on the deck plan) enough?

• 3 months later...
Does anyone have any additional feedback on these ""Ultra Spacious Ocean View with Large Balcony" (1A on the deck plan) rooms? Any photos? Is it worth the price for just 2 people or is a "Ocean View with Large Balcony" (1C and 2C on the deck plan) enough?

Wondering the same..?

• 3 weeks later...

Just off ultra spacious with balcony with family of 6. Plenty of room, balcony 50% larger than traditional. If you could book with 2 go for it. I doubt they will let you as it’s a minimum occupancy and high demand room. Any questions?

I've been considering this cabin type for my entire family (4 kids currently aged 6, 8, 12 & 13).

My biggest concern is that my 6 and 12 year olds are motion sickness prone and it appears as though these cabins are exclusively at the front of the ship.

Can anyone comment on the motion they experienced when staying in this cabin category?

Thanks!

I've been considering this cabin type for my entire family (4 kids currently aged 6, 8, 12 & 13).

My biggest concern is that my 6 and 12 year olds are motion sickness prone and it appears as though these cabins are exclusively at the front of the ship.

Can anyone comment on the motion they experienced when staying in this cabin category?

Thanks!

My almost 12 year old and my wife are prone as well. Very little motion. Cabin 11170. Highly recommend it.

Wonderful - thank you for letting me know. I will look into it more seriously now. The positioning on the ship had made me very reluctant to pursue the category type.

Appreciate your quick reply!