Black card inconsistencies

rojojacko

We've just returned from a two week Caribbean cruise on Fantasia and are black card members. Before going I was under the impression that we would receive one voucher for my wife and I to have a speciality restaurant meal. On boarding we had two vouchers in our cabin and later that evening we were offered two bottles of prosecco and two plates of chocolate covered fruits! We asked for one to be kept and be delivered later in the cruise.

We enjoyed our meal in the Tex Mex, especially as they served rib-eye as the steak option rather than the strip steak on the menu.

When I went to the Tex Mex to book the second meal, they took my booking then handed me an envelope with my cabin number containing two more vouchers for the 'second week'!

When I asked the Voyagers Club rep to arrange for the delivery of my second bottle of prosecco, later on that day I returned to the cabin to find two bottles and two more plates of chocolate fruit!

We also received two invites to the Black Members party, one spa voucher and one dance lesson voucher, which is wasted on me!

We didn't receive the Voyagers Club gift at all, but we already have more than four tote bags so I didn't shed too many tears.

The cruise was a standard two week Barbados to Barbados cruise not a back to back so we cannot work out why we received so many treats!

Thank you MSC!

Rob

If you booked as two separate cruises then you get all of the perks for both weeks. When booking under one booking number as a B2B (usually cheaper) you only get the perks once during your voyage.

The OP stressed that it wasn't a B2B (did you actually read what he wrote?) which is the whole point of his thread! :rolleyes: