Galveston parking?

I am working on our August cruise on Liberty. Looking for parking and prices in Galveston. Any suggestions? Thanks

We like EZ Cruise Parking and we take the shuttle over. Sign up for discount codes and email on their website. The March code is: LUCKY

Sometimes we stay at Holiday Inn-Galveston on the Beach or Inn at the Waterpark. Both have free parking and free shuttle to and from the ship. In the summer and this close to cruise, it will likely be expensive or sold out to do that, but you can check. Hope that helps.

We also use EZ Cruise. The lot is so close to the terminal that we can walk! Husband drops me and luggage off at terminal, parks and walks back. Quicker than waiting for a shuttle to fill! We also drag our bags back to the car upon return instead of waiting for a shuttle to return. We’ve done this for many years. The last time we cruised I think we actually got a discount for doing it this way. Based on what previous poster mentioned with tax changes, etc the govt is trying to push out the private lots. The private lots responded by offering discounted rates if you don’t use their shuttle. If you have too much luggage to drag back to the car send someone in your party to retrieve the car and get back in the pick up conga line.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Is walking back to the car easy while pulling luggage? We parked there once years ago and the walk Way area was horrible. There was no way that we could have walked. Has it been updated since the hurricane? Just wondering

We haven’t sailed from Galveston since Harvey so not sure if they have updated the sidewalks. We’ve had no problems pulling our bags, but we also only take 2 small to mid size bags each.

We’ve used Park N Cruise. They have indoor and outdoor options for the week. Make your reservation through their website. We’ve never been disappointed. The last few times they have have had golf carts drop people off across from the pier. You still have to walk & pull luggage, but not nearly as far.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums