Bottle Water Package

bluehawks47

We are looking to purchase the 6 bottle water package to keep a few cold in our fridge and keep refilling them. So, do we purchase this on board or can we do it online ahead of time? If we do it ahead of time, do they deliver it to our stateroom or do we pick it up somewhere?

Also, is the package deal better than just buying a few bottles from the bar?

Thank you

I agree, it is a rip off, but for $14.00, I won't have to stop along the way and lug around a 6 pack when we embark.

You can't board the ship with any BUT you can board with a couple of empty bottles in your carry on. Instead of the cheap little plastic bottles just bring nice sized sport bottles if you like.

Empty bottle is no issue.

You can't board the ship with any BUT you can board with a couple of empty bottles in your carry on. Instead of the cheap little plastic bottles just bring nice sized sport bottles if you like.

Empty bottle is no issue.

Good idea. Thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

It's still a massive money grab by NCL.

Six bottles for $14? Is that the standard NCL price?

We just ordered a 24-pack for $10 for our Pearl cruise next month. Maybe it’s because it’s a Sixthman Cruise?

Is there anything to stop you from bringing a 12 or 6 pack of water back on board (as long as it is obviously sealed) from your first port of call??

You can’t bring liquids on anywhere. The only exception is wine, which has a corkage fee. If you buy alcohol in port, it is confiscated and held until the end of the cruise. Any other liquids are discarded.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Is there anything to stop you from bringing a 12 or 6 pack of water back on board (as long as it is obviously sealed) from your first port of call??

Yes. They will not allow beverage to be brought onboard unless it is for certain medical reasons and these are in most cases arranged to be provided to you.

You can leave the ship with sealed or open bottles of water but won't be allowed to board with them.

Blame those that kept trying to sneak alcohol on board inside water bottles.

Oh okay. I know in previous years I have bought cans of soda or bottles of water back on board no problem.... and had not hidden them. The security saw them & did not have a problem. I particularly loved the soda at Nassau (Gumba I think?) so would bring 4-6 cans back on the ship with me & always fine. Guess they changed that too?? Darn.