Pearl Freestyle dailies, 30 December 2017, 8 day sailing

STP1972

Nice one, excellent ... thank you for sharing.

(multi-page auto-feed scanner ?? as that make it so much easier to upload & share) - mine is flat scanner, 1 page at a time ... can't use "assets" in the office for personal tasks.

Anything unqiue or special in terms of the MDR options for dinner, lunch ... I see that it's no longer prime ribs or roast lamb (or similar) at O'Sheehan's (Old Sailor vs. Seafood Basket) on a given night.

Question: Do the dailies change much from sailing to sailing? For example if a daily shows that there will be trivia at 2pm Tues, Will every sailing of that ship (On same sailing,ports, days) also have Trivia on Tues 2pm?

• Like 1

Nice one, excellent ... thank you for sharing.

(multi-page auto-feed scanner ?? as that make it so much easier to upload & share) - mine is flat scanner, 1 page at a time ... can't use "assets" in the office for personal tasks.

You very welcome. I used a flat scanner, manually sheet-by-sheet, scanning as PDF, then rotating everything with Acrobat Pro as needed inside the single master compiled multi-frames file.

Thank you for taking the time to post the dailies, they are very helpful for us "planners"! I may have missed it, but I didn't see any information about tender tickets. Did you not have to tender? For our upcoming cruise I am fairly sure we will have to tender in Roatan as we are the last of 6!!! ships to arrive. In the past I remember them handing out tickets on the pool deck (and waiting in Disneyesque lines). Just trying to figure out when that might be so I can plan accordingly! TIA for any help/insight.

• Like 1

Thank you for taking the time to post the dailies, they are very helpful for us "planners"! I may have missed it, but I didn't see any information about tender tickets. Did you not have to tender? For our upcoming cruise I am fairly sure we will have to tender in Roatan as we are the last of 6!!! ships to arrive. In the past I remember them handing out tickets on the pool deck (and waiting in Disneyesque lines). Just trying to figure out when that might be so I can plan accordingly! TIA for any help/insight.

We did tender at Roatan. However, in our case we were on a ship's excursion, so our tender pass was our excursion ticket. I don't recall if independents had to get tender tickets.

• Like 1

We tendered in Roatan last week, and had an independent tour, and we were put in tender 1. But he wanted to see proof of something booked, I showed my email msgs as I had no documents as we were meeting a friend who lived there.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• 10 months later...