Semi-Live on the Carnival Dream May 27 - June 3

jpm1973

Did you purchase the wifi before your cruise or on board? They advertise that it is cheaper before, just trying to confirm. Thanks!

Purchased the Value plan before the cruise for $71.75 or $10.25 per day. That was about a 15% discount from the onboard prices.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really enjoyed your review as I have your others. You get some really beautiful pictures. Loved the ones from the plane leaving NYC/approaching Chicago and also the ones landing in NOLA. We were just in NOLA from 5/17 - 5/23 and I actually watched the Dream sail back into NOLA on the morning of 5/20 (the 5/13 - 5/20) cruise, but did not see her sail back out that afternoon since we were having a blast on Bourbon Street. ;p I love the "live" review and have always wanted to sail out of NOLA as I'd love sailing down the Mississippi. I LOVED your sunset picture. So glad you have these opportunities to cruise with your mom. Thank you for taking the time to do another review, as I love reading them when going through the cruise withdrawals.

We did catamaran sail and snorkel and it was a blast!!! I’m already back on the ship and about to nap.

We are doing that excursion in Sept. It'll be our first time doing it and glad to hear you enjoyed it.