Zuiderdam PC thoughts

pamrose228

First no attacking. Next a thought.. With all the decstruction in the Carribbean would HAL ever change the HMC port, since it is so much closer to eastern carribbean and assign the PC trips to to some other port closer to the south. Zuiderdam is coming back from Europe and the PC trips are called for in October, November and December.

Is it possible and what e.g. addngg Bonaire instead pf HMC.. Remember CCL and Princess use HMC also.

Be nice.

PC? -- Partial Panama Canal?

I doubt if HAL will drop HMC.

Since when did Princess start to use HMC? They have their own private island. Carnival does use HMC when HAL isn't there.

agree with KK. I doubt that HMC will be dropped. It has been part of the Sunfarer itinerary as far as I can remember. And, Princess does not use HMC. Only HAL and Carnival (when HAL is not there) as KK said.

agree with KK. I doubt that HMC will be dropped. It has been part of the Sunfarer itinerary as far as I can remember. And, Princess does not use HMC. Only HAL and Carnival (when HAL is not there) as KK said.

but Princess is also owned by CCL. Just pure spec since we will in that part of the globe . Partly wishful thinking

Sent from my iPhone using Forums