Name change

salukigrl

Not early saver. Past guest usually and a couple of others. Read carefully before booking. I have changed a name several times for an upcoming cruise at no cost because I did not book early saver. So you can do it at no cost depending. Good luck. Read the fine print.

It will cost you.

Incorrect.

Paragraph 3 of Carnival's Name Change policy linked earlier:

'For bookings that do not include airfare booked through Carnival, and not booked under a restricted/non-refundable fare*, there is no charge for a name change.'

EDIT FOR CLARITY: yes, there is a charge in some cases, but NOT in all cases.

Edited by BananaAnna

• 2 weeks later...
Not early saver. Past guest usually and a couple of others. Read carefully before booking. I have changed a name several times for an upcoming cruise at no cost because I did not book early saver. So you can do it at no cost depending. Good luck. Read the fine print.

May I ask then...what did you book under?

Going on a family cruise, and daughter and friend booked a cabin under Past Guest Rate. My daughter is the primary on the booking, but the friend can't go now. Final payment is due in a month, and daughter is looking for someone to join her, can she take the friend off, and change the second passenger to TBA? If that's allowed, can she go ahead and make the final payment for both passengers without naming the second passenger? And, if that's allowed, what's the latest you can add a passenger to the booking before sailing? Thanks in advance for any insight.