What clothes to bring for Grandeur of the Seas in mid-March?

I've been on a number of cruises through my life but they've always been in the heat of the summer. Now I'll be going on Grandeur of the Seas on March 15 with my mom and sister (leaving my husband and boys at home!) but I just now realized that I probably can't just pack my normal summer wardrobe of shorts, tank tops, t-shirts and flip-flops since it probably won't have warmed up enough by then, yet as we travel further south I'm hoping it will warm up.

Has anyone traveled on Grandeur in March? Our ports are Charleston, SC, Port Canaveral, FL, Miami, FL, Nassau, Bahamas and CocoCay, Bahamas. I'm trying to get a feel for how many pants/long sleeves/sweatshirts vs. shorts/t-shorts/sandals I should bring.

Also, I'm assuming it will be warmer in the Bahamas but does anyone know by how much? Is it still warm enough to walk around your bathing suit or is it a bit more chilly?

I honestly didn't even think about the weather for this trip and now I'm not totally sure what to bring! Any help is appreciated!

I check the weather reports for the Ports I will visit to get a feel on average temperatures before a cruise. I haven't been in Charleston in March, but imagine the Caribbean ports will be in the upper 70's to 80, so doubt you will need a sweathirt. Charleston will be much cooler, checking temperatures for this year, running mid 70's. Here is a link to check weather forcast, just type in the name of each Port at the top to get some idea.

https://www.accuweather.com/en/us/charleston-sc/29401/month/330678?monyr=3/01/2018

It will be early summer weather. So, bring shorts..and maybe a windbreaker or sweater. Your days will be nice and warm that far south. The Atlantic is still pretty cold, IMO, for swimming...but if it's not "sweaty hot", there's no need to get wet!

Just watch the forecasts. We did the same itinerary in early April last year (doing the same the end of April this year) and it was warm in all the ports. I wear jeans to board and take a windbreaker or other jacket which gives me ability to layer if necessary. Once onboard, I wear shorts or capris even when it's cooler outside. Normally, Florida and the Bahamas will be warm enough for shorts, even it's in the 70's. Usually by mid-March it's warm enough for shorts in SC. Don't think it will be cold in those ports. It may be cool or it may be very warm so just check the weather.