Royal Caribbean to Begin Cruising From Melbourne; But Voyager of the Seas Will Not Re

LauraS

Looks like Radiance may still be at Sydney, for some departures. Main change is no more Voyager in OZ. A real shame for Sydney. Maybe they can get their act together soon.

Has Sydney not been a successful port then? Interested to know why you've said that as we are considering one from there sometime. Thanks in advance.

Has Sydney not been a successful port then? Interested to know why you've said that as we are considering one from there sometime. Thanks in advance.

The problem for Sydney is not that it hasn't been sucessful, but the opposite, too sucessful. Cruise lines are booking to get births in Sydney currently for the 2020-2021 season. The News locally is Royal couldn't get enough slots for all the ships it wanted in Sydney.

The problem for Sydney is not that it hasn't been sucessful, but the opposite, too sucessful. Cruise lines are booking to get births in Sydney currently for the 2020-2021 season. The News locally is Royal couldn't get enough slots for all the ships it wanted in Sydney.

Many thanks :cool:

Hi Everyone, first post for me as a new member of Cruise Critic. I am a fan of Royal Carribean and become a Diamond Member later this year. From what I have seen so far, it appears that there is only one Melbourne departure in 2018/2019 and I think it may be a one way cruise from Melbourne to Auckland. I know the schedule for the later cruises won't be out for a while, but has anyone heard any differently? Also if Royal Carribean plan things correctly and have more cruises leaving from Melbourne, they will sell like hot cakes.

Hi Everyone, first post for me as a new member of Cruise Critic. I am a fan of Royal Carribean and become a Diamond Member later this year. From what I have seen so far, it appears that there is only one Melbourne departure in 2018/2019 and I think it may be a one way cruise from Melbourne to Auckland. I know the schedule for the later cruises won't be out for a while, but has anyone heard any differently? Also if Royal Carribean plan things correctly and have more cruises leaving from Melbourne, they will sell like hot cakes.

It looks like there is only the one melbourne departure on the one way to Auckland. It is hard to tell what they may do with future sailings.

I booked yesterday for a cruise on VOS in March 2018 from Sydney ? Just wondering with your post if this will still be going ahead or am I in for a shock announcement ?

Royal Caribbean to Begin Cruising From Melbourne; But Voyager of the Seas Will Not Return to Australia

This post refers to the fact that after leaving in April of 2018, Voyager won't be returning in the following November like normal. So your cruise will go ahead!:D

• 2 weeks later...

Just got off Voyager and it seems there is another change in schedule.

From April 2018 the ship will be home port in HK and not year round in SG as previously reported.

RC has no schedule in their system for the Voyager up to April 2018.

From April 2018 the ship will be home port in HK and not year round in SG as previously reported.

I wonder if she is following Mariner back to the US?

Then what ship is taking over Singapore?? :O