Online Check in error. Anyone else?

atj1971

I am a week out from cruising!!! Yay!!!! We completed our online check in months ago. We added a 4th person last minute. When I try to do their check in process, I get an error page. I called Carnival 2 times now and they are not able to add the information. I have seen where the online check in should be done the day before you cruise. Both times I called they said they have sent an email to the technical department and to try again in 48-72 hours. That both also said if I can't do it, I can do the check in once we get to the port.

Has anyone ever had the same problem? I can't be the only one. I am going to TRY not to worry about it but I like to have everything prepared for a quick check in and board process.

Thank you in advance for any answers or advice.

I am a week out from cruising!!! Yay!!!! We completed our online check in months ago. We added a 4th person last minute. When I try to do their check in process, I get an error page. I called Carnival 2 times now and they are not able to add the information. I have seen where the online check in should be done the day before you cruise. Both times I called they said they have sent an email to the technical department and to try again in 48-72 hours. That both also said if I can't do it, I can do the check in once we get to the port.

Has anyone ever had the same problem? I can't be the only one. I am going to TRY not to worry about it but I like to have everything prepared for a quick check in and board process.

Thank you in advance for any answers or advice.

Maybe your cabin can only take 3 people.

Maybe your cabin can only take 3 people.

Well, it is actually a 5 person cabin but I am sure they would not have added the 4th person in a 3 person cabin had that been the issue. I am just baffled.

I guess if worse comes to worse we will have it taken care of when we arrive. ugh