When do shore excurions show on the voyage planner?

john1970

Hi All,

We are booked back to back on Journey from Miami on March1st 2019.Caribbean highlights and then Havana getaway. The first cruise has hardly any shore excursions showing and is missing many of the ports. The next cruise seems to have all excursions showing. Is this normal? Is there any way to know when the excursions for my first cruise will become available?

Any help is much appreciated

Regards

John

Hi All,

We are booked back to back on Journey from Miami on March1st 2019.Caribbean highlights and then Havana getaway. The first cruise has hardly any shore excursions showing and is missing many of the ports. The next cruise seems to have all excursions showing. Is this normal? Is there any way to know when the excursions for my first cruise will become available?

Regards

John

Hmmm, you are correct. There aren't many tours listed on 3/1/2019 Journey voyage. I'll let our Tour Department know this, because I'm sure it's just a matter of loading them onto the Voyage Planner. Thanks for calling our attention to this!

Hmmm, you are correct. There aren't many tours listed on 3/1/2019 Journey voyage. I'll let our Tour Department know this, because I'm sure it's just a matter of loading them onto the Voyage Planner. Thanks for calling our attention to this!

Many Thanks for this. I am very happy to be able to also use our OBC to book in advance. Regards John

Hi All,

Regards

John

Hi John1970, I understand your missing shorex tours are being reloaded today/tonight, all except Punta Cana which are still under development.

Bonnie,

We have booked our first Azamara cruise after many with Celebrity. We're sailing on the November 6, 2018 Pursuit transatlantic. We only have 3 ports. I'm surprised by how few shore excursions are available; a few in Bermuda were finally added last week. Is what is showing now all that I can expect or is there a possibility that more will be added later?

Laura

We are booked on Azamara Journey April 10, 2019 and just this morning I wanted to check out shore excursions and none came up. Do you know when they will be available on line?

Thank you.

We are also on this cruise and I was wondering when they might show up. We are particularly interested in Charleston because we go to Bermuda quite often.

CruisingChick have you joined our roll call thread and signed up for the Meet & Mingle?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We are also on this cruise and I was wondering when they might show up. We are particularly interested in Charleston because we go to Bermuda quite often.

CruisingChick have you joined our roll call thread and signed up for the Meet & Mingle?

Hi, no I haven't joined the roll call yet. We booked a year ago and at the time I looked but one hadn't been started yet. We also are mostly interested in Charleston excursions as we have been to Bermuda 7 times.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Forums mobile app

Hi CruisinChick and CyberKat, RE: April 10, 2019 tours

I understand our tours for Charleston are still under development. Best estimate is they'll be available online by the end of July. And Bermuda tours are expected sooner.

Bonnie,

We have booked our first Azamara cruise after many with Celebrity. We're sailing on the November 6, 2018 Pursuit transatlantic. We only have 3 ports. I'm surprised by how few shore excursions are available; a few in Bermuda were finally added last week. Is what is showing now all that I can expect or is there a possibility that more will be added later?

Laura

Hi Laura,

Your tours are being loaded as we speak!

Here's a list of what I've found for your TransAtlantic, and there may be a few more added to Funchal.

Gibraltar

GI18 Upper Rock Walking Tour

GI19 Fortress Gibraltar

GI1G A Journey Through History & Wine Tasting

GI37 A City Under Siege

GI3G Evening Piano Recital with Aaron Monteverde

GI71 Dolphin Adventure

Funchal

FU1G Antique Car Ride with Private Visit to Madeira Wine Lodge

FU2G Funchal Cooking Experience

FU3G Quinta, Botanical Garden and Tea

FU40 Panoramic Madeira - Cable Car and Toboggan Ride

FU43 Sea Cliff Skywalk and Churchills Village

Edited by BBMacLaird
If I hit 'tab' it posts before I'm ready!

I was also wondering for the Pursuits New Years cruise as only two ports have tours for a two week cruise?

Hi Trend,

Our tours for South America are being individually finalized and uploaded on a daily basis. In 3-4 weeks they should all be available...so check back mid-July.

https://www.azamaraclubcruises.com/voyage/1545454800/15-night-new-years-eve-rio-voyage

Hi Laura,

Your tours are being loaded as we speak!

Here's a list of what I've found for your TransAtlantic, and there may be a few more added to Funchal.

Gibraltar

GI18 Upper Rock Walking Tour

GI19 Fortress Gibraltar

GI1G A Journey Through History & Wine Tasting

GI37 A City Under Siege

GI71 Dolphin Adventure

Funchal

FU1G Antique Car Ride with Private Visit to Madeira Wine Lodge

FU2G Funchal Cooking Experience

FU3G Quinta, Botanical Garden and Tea

FU40 Panoramic Madeira - Cable Car and Toboggan Ride

FU43 Sea Cliff Skywalk and Churchills Village

As the ship departs at 17.00 not too sure how this would work. But at £250 pp too expensive for me anyway so already discounted.

Sent from my SM-T585 using Forums mobile app

As the ship departs at 17.00 not too sure how this would work. But at £250 pp too expensive for me anyway so already discounted.

Just checked, 16.00 departure and £354pp. Even less likely to be one for me. I'd expect Elton John for that price. Front row seat.

Just checked, 16.00 departure and £354pp. Even less likely to be one for me. I'd expect Elton John for that price. Front row seat.

I agree! I've known something wasn't right about this listing. I guess I was expecting more choices.

Laura

I understand our tours for Charleston are still under development. Best estimate is they'll be available online by the end of July. And Bermuda tours are expected sooner.

Thanks! We are mostly interested in Charleston. We have been to Bermuda many times, but Charleston is new and seems like there is lots to see!

Thank you so much for the information.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Forums mobile app

Bonnie, there is only one shore excursion listed for the April 14th Cruise around Japan. Any word on when more will be posted?

Also, there is no place to sign up for the Amazing Evening in Adelaide for that cruise. Can they provide a way to do that, or do we have to call?

Thank you

• 8 months later...

Do excursions get listed online all at the same time or are changes likely to be made later?

We are travelling in April 2020 and the list is comprehensive, but the timings suggest its a cut and paste from a previous cruise and things could change.