Booking select restaurant for group

Caravan 37

I want to book the Epicurean for NYEve on Azura for all 7 in our party but we have 4 separate bookings. I see that you can’t book a table until 120 days before cruise but wondered how do I book a table for 7? Ring instead?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I’ve just had a look in the personaliser for our next cruise. It appears that 6 is the maximum table size you can book using that method.

Phone or email? I expect someone will be able to give you the address format to go straight through to the restaurant

I’ve just had a look in the personaliser for our next cruise. It appears that 6 is the maximum table size you can book using that method.

Phone or email? I expect someone will be able to give you the address format to go straight through to the restaurant

Thank you - I’ll try nearer the time

Thanks OP I was going to ask a similar question! There will be 8 of us and I wondered if the restaurant is the kind of place to go as a large group - all the pics I’ve seen show smaller tables. I just wondered what people thought.

Thanks OP I was going to ask a similar question! There will be 8 of us and I wondered if the restaurant is the kind of place to go as a large group - all the pics I’ve seen show smaller tables. I just wondered what people thought.

I’m sure I’ve seen a video on YouTube of a largish group in this venue on Azura so must be doable - specially at Christmas and NY when family groups travel together?

I’m sure I’ve seen a video on YouTube of a largish group in this venue on Azura so must be doable - specially at Christmas and NY when family groups travel together?

Yes I’m sure you’re right about those times of year. We’re sailing in May though but I doubt they’d turn anyone away at any time!

Yes I’m sure you’re right about those times of year. We’re sailing in May though but I doubt they’d turn anyone away at any time!

Mmm course not - specially at £28/30pp [emoji5]

I don't believe putting together a table of eight would be a problem. they would simply push two tables together. Some tables are round but I am sure others are square.

I have done NYE on sister ship Ventura. There is a really good atmosphere in MDR so if you can't get a booking in Epicurean then I believe you will find MDR just as fun.

IMO it's not worth trying to book Epicurean so far ahead. I would do it as soon as I get on board the ship. That way I can discuss requirements like number of people, check the menu etc. Only other option is to give them a call.

One further thought. Epicurean has a nice quiet restaurant feel. On NYE with people celebrating and tables booked to the maximum, I am not sure that the quality of food, service or ambience would match usual standards.