NE/Bermuda Cruise on Summit?

btobey

After much back-and-forth debate, my husband and I are now seriously considering the 10-day Summit cruise to NE/Bermuda, departing June 17. Any thoughts on this cruise? We loved Celebrity when we sailed for our honeymoon (2003), and we are definitely interested in Bermuda.

I did go to Bermuda years ago with my family, but DH has never been and really wants to go. I am sure we will enjoy it!

We were on this cruise last year. It is the best of both Bermuda and New England

That is great to hear! We have never been to the NE port cities (other than Boston) so we are looking forward to that part too.

We also did this last year and would go again in a heartbeat !

That is a terrific endorsement! :)

Anything we should know about the ship? We definitely prefer the smaller ships and don't need a lot of great entertainment/shows.

Thank you, Kevin and Cruise a holic! Definitely sounds like this is a good choice for us. Did you both fly into Newark for your trip? That will be our next decision...

If you want to look at Newark area suggest go to East Coast departures board and a thread called Cape Liberty 411. Good people and good info on everything in the area.

• 3 weeks later...

Friends of ours have sailed the Summit Bermuda cruise numerous times and have loved it!

We are so excited to be on the June 17th sailing too! We love the Summit and are looking forward to Bermuda and the NE ports!

Lynn, we are on the June 17th sailing too! Have you joined the Roll Call?

I recently found out (after we booked actually) that my best friend from high school took this cruise several years ago and absolutely loved it.