Xcart excursion in Cozumel

Cdsd

How is NCL excart excursion in Cozumel?

Infuriating and brutally not worth the money. Three hours after leaving the ship, I angrily walked away from our "guide" and entered the park. We were almost late leaving the park and getting back to the ferry because our guide couldn't see the two people standing right next to him.

On the ferry back, the ferry operators begged for tips by going around to each person.

The waves were substantial while the size of the ferry was not. DH and DD both threatened never cruise again if I ever made them return to Xcaret again.

.Just say no.

Xcaret is a beautiful park. However, I wouldn't do the trip from Cozumel because of the need to take the ferry (aka the "Vomit Comet") and then the bus ride up to the park.

You will not have enough time to enjoy all that the park has to offer.

It is a great excursion, BUT there is not enough time to enjoy it because of the distances involved. I would not recommend it unless you are staying on Cozumel for an extended length of time.

It is truly an interesting ferry ride. Less than 2 minutes into the 40 minute trip they start handing out vomit bags. If you decide to make the trip it is more fun to spend the time walking 5th Ave. Xcarta really pushes the time limits for an enjoyable excursion.

Xcaret is a awesome place to visit.....if you are staying in Cancun, Playa del Carmen or in the surrounding area. One of the best parts of the place is the night show, which you would miss from a cruise ship.

Xcaret was a wonderful afternoon HOWEVER we docked in an area on the mainland that was a 10 min. taxi ride no ferry or bus required. So...from what I read it is not the same experience we had. From what people are posting I don't think I would have gone if I had to endure the trip back and forth.

Xcaret is a awesome place to visit.....if you are staying in Cancun, Playa del Carmen or in the surrounding area. One of the best parts of the place is the night show, which you would miss from a cruise ship.

Exactly. From Playa it's a short taxi ride away. We stay till midday then cool off at the beach or pool and return for the night show. I would not do a ship excursion.

May I recommend Mr. Sanchos in Cozumel versus trekking it over to Xcaret? We had one of our best cruise days ever at Mr. Sanchos. So much so that we plan to go there again next year when the ship is in Cozumel.