Carnival Glory cabin 8357

MILEMRKR63

Hi. I am reading conflicting reports regarding this 1a cabin on the Glory. Some posts say it has one upper and one lower, some say two lowers. The folks at Carnival are unsure themselves.

Anyone have experience with this cabin?

Thank you kindly in advance.

I have cruised in 7345 on Freedom in 2014 and most recently 6393 on Conquest. Both are described in the Carnival official cabin verbiage as having a twin on the floor with a bunk in the ceiling, the same statement as for 8357 on Glory. Both actually have two twins on the floor that can be pushed together, at a cat 1A price. I do not have personal experience with 8357, but would put my money on two twins on the floor over one twin on the floor with a bunk.

I learned of these three "special" 1A's on Conquest class here on cruise critic. This subject is discussed on this thread from some time ago - http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=839087&highlight=8357

Here is what's on GoCCL, which I'd trust as being most accurate:

Cabin 8357 1A 185 sq ft

Beds: 1 twin-1 upper

View: no window or balcony

Bathroom: shower-toilet-sink

Features: Interactive flat-screen TV, telephone, 110 AC current, individual climate control, hair dryer, safe, mini fridge, 3-closets, chair and coffee table

• 4 weeks later...
Hi. I am reading conflicting reports regarding this 1a cabin on the Glory. Some posts say it has one upper and one lower, some say two lowers. The folks at Carnival are unsure themselves.

Anyone have experience with this cabin?

Thank you kindly in advance.

I stayed in cabin 8357 on the Glory in Nov. 2014, there were two beds on the floor that where pushed together.

When Carnival had the 150% single supplement, I booked about a dozen cruises on Conquest class ships, and had #6393 on Upper, #7345 on Empress, and #8357 on the Verandah Deck. These were my favorite solo cabins and seemed to have about 15 - 20 sq ft more floor space than a regular inside..

I always had 2 twin beds that were in line with the ships direction pushed together to simulate a king. There was a pull down bed above these hidden in the ceiling that I never used.

If you want more info on these and other 1A cabins, search for the thread "Everything about 1A cabins" or something like that. Enjoy!

• 4 months later...

I am in a 1A Category Cabin 7345 on the Glory....Has anyone stayed in this cabin...it is on the Empress Deck? Again many other people have asked the same question, but are there two twin beds in this cabin, or is it one twin bed...and and an upper bunk in the room.... I have been reading convlicting stories...