Carnival Glory specific question.

Brad1972

Does Glory have an outlet between the headboard of the bed and mattress in balcony rooms? I've heard some ships/rooms do. Just trying to find out if a couple of the guests traveling with us will need to contact special needs for an extension cord for their CPAP machines. If there's an outlet between the mattress and headboard then the cord on the CPAP should reach no problem. We are booked on Lido deck balconies.

But if we need to request an extension cord, the people in my party that need one just need to email Specialneeds@carnival.com and request one and provide Name, Booking number, Ship name and sail date? Maybe room number too?

Thanks in advance for your guys help.

Do CPAP machines need to be carried on in carry on luggage or can they go in checked luggage??

I wouldn't trust something so important to checked luggage so it would be in my carry on, but it could be either as far as the port is concerned.

Just off Glory first of Nov. Carry on your medical equip! Too valuable to risk damage.

DH brings his own ext cord; often not needed. You can request from room steward, as well. We drop a towel over the cord, if it is extended across the cabin, at night. I don't want to trip! Unplug it during the day, after it cycles down. We also detach the flexible tubing from the machine during the day; don't want it stepped on and crushed accidentally. Room Service has distilled water for $3.00-4.00 a gallon. Enjoy Glory! We did! :D

We carry an extension cord in the CPAP case every time we travel. On cruises, we usually have to run the cord across the floor to the desk. I use the mat that they give you for putting the luggage on the bed to cover it each night so it will not be a tripping hazard. Works well!

• 4 weeks later...