My elderly parents wants to know what pillows they had on the Pearl? Any help please?

lilkhmerkid4u

Hey guys! My elderly parents just came back form their 7 day Alaskan cruise from Seattle and had an inside stateroom and they said those were the best pillows they have ever used. They don't remember which ones exactly that they slept on and I went to the Blissbedcollection.com but I still have no Idea. My mom has degenerative neck problem and has gone thru countless pillow and said the one she used on the cruise was the best.

Thanks!!!!!!!

Hey guys! My elderly parents just came back form their 7 day Alaskan cruise from Seattle and had an inside stateroom and they said those were the best pillows they have ever used. They don't remember which ones exactly that they slept on and I went to the Blissbedcollection.com but I still have no Idea. My mom has degenerative neck problem and has gone thru countless pillow and said the one she used on the cruise was the best.

Thanks!!!!!!!

I know they have all kinds - feather, foam, and memory foam. I would think most passengers could get those (they are offered on a menu to suites guests but surely anyone can get them - they brought us 2 of each, presumably they have a lot of them around! Good luck, I hope they are able to get what will make them comfortable.

They were not feathered pillows.

Awesome! Thanks for narrowing it down for me.

Since Bliss Bed only lists 4 different pillows

Memory Foam

Feather

Reading

Climarelle

They said it wasn't Memory Foam and since you say it's not Feather...i'm guessing it's the Reading pillow then lol

Awesome! Thanks for narrowing it down for me.

Since Bliss Bed only lists 4 different pillows

Memory Foam

Feather

Reading

Climarelle

They said it wasn't Memory Foam and since you say it's not Feather...i'm guessing it's the Reading pillow then lol

I wish I knew for sure because they were super comfortable. I thought the last time I looked there was another choice, maybe hyper allergenic?