Carnival Triumph versus Carnival Elation

ColSavLan

I prefer the Elation also due to exactly what was listed above. The design of the Triumph is poor in my opinion and crowding a problem. The Elation now has almost all amenities with the recent 2.0 upgrades. I would personally avoid the front of the ship and those new rooms on deck fourteen with the elevator issues though.

Triumph. Alchemy Bar. Sports Bar. Seafood Shack. I also like the entertainment better. Triumph still has the older shows with the orchestra pit. They fly in a magician from Vegas for a magic show and a burlesque show. And Triumph has dive-in movies. I also like to stay on Lido deck and fantasy class doesn't have that.

I’ve been on both, and even though I love the Dive In movies and really enjoy the sports bar, I’d choose the Elation. I felt like the crowds aren’t as “nicely contained” as they are on the Elation. I’ve been on the Dream class and I felt like the crowding wasn’t much of an issue there either. But the Triumph? It was bad. Wayyy worse than I’d ever had before or after.

However, sometimes I think the time of when you’re going on the cruise makes a difference. Maybe the Triumph during a non-peak time wouldn’t feel so crowded.

Triumph. It has great size balconies that include a sofa in the cabin. While Elation has balcony cabins now, they are smaller. We [emoji177] the Conquest size ships - not too big, not too small.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Forums mobile app

Triumph is not in the Conquest class. Conquest class has a steakhouse, an extra food venue above Lido and a much bigger Lido buffet that Triumph does not have.

I think the Triumph shares the same layout as the Victory and also the Destiny before she was Sunshined.

We have been on Triumph out of NOLA but not on Elation. We enjoyed the Triumph and didn't feel the overcrowding. The public spaces were nice.