Room service on Freedom?

CruiseMomTX

We were on the Breeze this summer and you ordered room service on your tv just wondering if it will be the same next month on the Freedom or do they use the regular way of calling room service with your order? Also we have never tried any of the items you have to pay extra for are they any good? Thanks for any help!

We were on the Breeze this summer and you ordered room service on your tv just wondering if it will be the same next month on the Freedom or do they use the regular way of calling room service with your order? Also we have never tried any of the items you have to pay extra for are they any good? Thanks for any help!

Wehn we were on Freedom, I don't recall being able to order through the TV; we called. We tried the wings and shrimp but didn't find them worth the extra money. We will stick to the freebies from now on

OK that's sad... I was on the Breeze in September and I didn't even know you could order through the TV!

Can you do this for breakfast as well on the ships that offer the enhanced TV services (check your statement etc)? Or is breakfast still just hanging the card on the door handle the night before?

OK that's sad... I was on the Breeze in September and I didn't even know you could order through the TV!

Can you do this for breakfast as well on the ships that offer the enhanced TV services (check your statement etc)? Or is breakfast still just hanging the card on the door handle the night before?

We only knew because our kids figured it out, lol. I don't remember about ordering breakfast.

I just left the Freedom on Saturday, October 28, 2017. No, room service is only available via phone.

I truly hope your cruise is better that ours!

Thanks and sorry to hear you didn't have a good cruise, care to say why? We are just happy to get away and it will be our first cruise just the two of us so I'm sure we will have a great time.

Thanks and sorry to hear you didn't have a good cruise, care to say why? We are just happy to get away and it will be our first cruise just the two of us so I'm sure we will have a great time.

I love to cruise and get away for a week. This being my 5th cruise I grown to love carnival and the standard they set with going above and beyond to make your cruise the best it can be.

This cruise we had brought first timers with us and had talked up how great cruising and carnival is. The service was seriously lacking and the food quality was sub-par. I know with weather there are times when changes have to be made. Not a big deal as this allowed me to see Costa Maya, a port I have not seen yet. We were refunded our shore excursion for Belize so that was good.

In Costa Maya, which I found out is a small port, had roughly 15,000 people in port due to the changes with our ship as well as others. This number is what was announced after we had left port. That many people in a small port, hope you are not claustrophobic as you could not move without bumping into someone.

We ended up booking another shore excursion in Cozumel. The all inclusive chankanaab park excursion. We ended up having to pay extra, but this was the only thing we could find that was good for kids at the last minute. When we were waiting to go to the taxi stand after having signed the back of the tickets... We were told why we had to sign the back of the ticket, we thought it was just us saying that we used the ticket. But, we were told after the fact that it was so that we could not go back to carnival and complain because they cancelled snorkeling, one of the main activities we had planed to do.

It was just one thing after another and it is really likely that the first timers will not be returning to cruising anytime soon.