Inside Cabin on Oasis

Mary Louise

hi,

This will be my third sailing on the Oasis. The first two times were ocean balconies. This time inside on 9th deck forward. Price was too good to pass up. What has been your experience with inside cabins on the Oasis. What is the configuration of the room? Is the bed against the far wall, or is it close to the door. Thank you everyone.

ML

Hi,

Cabin 9429. I typically stay in inside cabins, but the last few cruises I have been spoiled and been in balcony cabins.

Regards,

ML

Hmm... that one could be a toss-up - I pulled up a deck plan and there are no connecting cabins on that side of that hallway to use as a reference point - not to mention it gets a little complicated predicting the layout of those inner interior rooms. I wish I was able to be of more help - either way, you chose a great ship, and deck close to many things as it is practically equidistant from activities up and down! Have a wonderful time!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks for the picture. We leave next Thursday on Symphony in an inside cabin. We got an amazing price to do the inside and decided to book it since it is a very intensive port cruise.

We've never cruised an inside, but we love the Oasis class with all its' entertainment and dining options; with only one sea day, we literally won't be in the cabin except to sleep, shower and change clothes. I know I'll miss waking up to natural daylight, but we'll be fine.

We've already booked Oasis for January; this time we're trying a Central Park view.

We leave for Rome on Sunday, with 3 nights there before boarding Symphony--so excited!

Barb

That is a good size room.

Indeed it was. On deck 9. I'd get an inside room like that again. This particular one I didn't pay anything for so can't look a gift horse in the mouth, but I'd get it again even if I was paying. Though my next cruise on Oasis is back to a boardwalk balcony which I know I'll be glad to be back in. My cruise after is on Symphony and is another inside unless I upgrade before which I still may do.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums