Current Genies on Anthem of the Seas

Anyone know who the current genies are on Anthem of the Seas? I realize they rotate to various ships with Star Class but just wondering if anyone is currently on the Anthem or will be and know who the genies are right now.

Thanks!

Swiss

We're going to be on Anthem in a few weeks in Star Class. Our Genie will be Yen, but I was told she is off the ship currently and is back this Saturday. Also on the ship right now is Derick Martis. I hope that helps!

Thank you! I don't know what their rotation time frame is but I am hoping our genie will be the one we had last year - Derick! He was wonderful and we would all love to see him again. I'm sure they're all good but it's always nice to see familiar faces who know you from past cruises!

Have a great cruise!

Swiss

Does anyone have the e-mail address for any of the genies on the Anthem? We are trying to see if Allan will be on the Anthem in Sept. for our sailing. I know if I can get an e-mail for any genie they can forward our e-mail to him. Many thanks.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Same here!!

I've been a member of cruise critic for a long time, and never heard of a "Genie".

What is a Genie? LOL!

Thanks in advance. :D

A Genie is trained at the British Butler Institute and then with RCCL to serve the top tier suites. They are more that a butler tho, they handle concierge duties and any special requests. I've never stayed in one of these suites, but i've just been upgraded for our Anthem cruise. I can't wait.

A Genie is trained at the British Butler Institute and then with RCCL to serve the top tier suites. They are more that a butler tho, they handle concierge duties and any special requests. I've never stayed in one of these suites, but i've just been upgraded for our Anthem cruise. I can't wait.

How did you score that upgrade?