Coffee question - Freedom of the Seas

Hello, my spouse and I are first time cruisers. He is a coffee fanatic ... I am talking 5+ coffees per day. We are wondering where to get good coffee and specialty coffees on board? Some of the reviews we have read said that none of the coffees (whether regular or specialty) on board were good. We don't want to buy the coffee package if the coffee isn't good. Thanks.

There are numerous locations to get Coffee or from Starbucks. My daughter drinks lots of coffee also so brings her mug with her to fill up. here are locations to get coffee. I have had coffee on board from different ships and I guess like food it is subjective. I would say just get coffee when you wish it. I have never priced the package so can't comment there.

• Cafe Promenade
  • Café Latté-tudes
  • Main dining room
  • Windjammer
  • Room service
  • Park Cafe

There are numerous locations to get Coffee or from Starbucks. My daughter drinks lots of coffee also so brings her mug with her to fill up. here are locations to get coffee. I have had coffee on board from different ships and I guess like food it is subjective. I would say just get coffee when you wish it. I have never priced the package so can't comment there.

• Cafe Promenade
  • Café Latté-tudes
  • Main dining room
  • Windjammer
  • Room service
  • Park Cafe

No Cafe LatteTudes or Park Cafe on Freedom.

I suggest with 5+ coffes per day it might be a good idea to consider the Refreshment package, which can get down to $18 per day on sale.

Thanks Bob, I am having a brain freeze, what is the name of the little cafe on Freedom? That is where the coffee bar is along with some great little sandwiches and pastries in the morning. I am not a coffee snob, so getting a latte there was just fine.