Pasta Bella on Carnival Dream

Located one floor above Lido buffet aft. Look for steps. Free for lunch and an upcharge for dinner.

Pasta Bella is free at lunch but is not open at dinner. That is the pasta restaurant on another ship.

Yes it is good. We ate there every time we were on the Dream. Try the Lasagna. It is not like you find in the US.

And I wish they had regular lasagna. LOL. I don't like theirs with the big chunks of roast type beef. But otherwise, good food!

• 1 year later...
And I wish they had regular lasagna. LOL. I don't like theirs with the big chunks of roast type beef. But otherwise, good food!

To me it tasted like brisket from the bbq. Also - the sauce was so strange I didn't like it at all. I was planning on doing the dinner but was scared off by the sauce at lunchtime. I may be wrong - but I think the sauce had a vaguely " Indian" flavor to it.

Thanks EzG! I can see bella pasta in my future, YUM! My daughter and granddaughters are going to love this as well!

It's a great place for lunch on embarkation day. Most people don't know it's there, and it isn't crowded. I asked for extra sausage in my pasta, and it was very good...