On Board Future Cruise Booking Question

parrja

Celebrity cruiser, but I am interested in a Cuba cruise with a choice of Amazara or RCL..........I'll be on two Celebrity cruises this fall (Australia & NZ) and I was wondering if I can book one of these lines onboard and get the same amenities that I would get if I booked on Azamara or RCL? I've booked several times on Celebrity for Celebrity cruises, but this would be the first time for this situation. Or is it even possible? If I can get add'l onboard credit by booking it on Celebrity why not?

Yes, you can book those lines while on Celebrity. The offers vary, but generally you do get extra perks for having initiated the booking while on board.

Do note, however, that the Celebrity booking agents on board are not always familiar with all the ins and outs of the other lines -- go in knowing what you want specifically and they will be happy to take care of you.

We booked a Royal cruise while on Celebrity 18 months ago. No problems and at the time Royal was giving some extra OBC for booking on board. If you are thinking about Cuba you may want to forego the onboard booking bonus and book now, those fill up pretty quickly. I did just that for our January Cuba cruise and I am glad I did because by the time we got back onboard a ship the verandas on the Azamara Cuba cruise we wanted were sold out.

Celebrity cruiser, but I am interested in a Cuba cruise with a choice of Amazara or RCL..........I'll be on two Celebrity cruises this fall (Australia & NZ) and I was wondering if I can book one of these lines onboard and get the same amenities that I would get if I booked on Azamara or RCL? I've booked several times on Celebrity for Celebrity cruises, but this would be the first time for this situation. Or is it even possible? If I can get add'l onboard credit by booking it on Celebrity why not?

I booked an Azamara while onboard Celebrity. Got a reduced deposit and a small OBC. I ended up having to cancel the reservation. There's a small, $50 i think, cancellation fee but otherwise everything was fine. As others have stated, the future cruise rep wasn't quite as on top of things as she would have been for a Celebrity ship BUT was still very helpful and encouraging.