Onboard credit not shown anywhere. Should it?

xvi

When we booked under the April promo we got to choose 2 "perks" plus $100 usd onboard spending (balcony).

On myNCL I see the beverage and dining packages we chose, but nowhere do I see mention of the OBC, neither on myNCL or on my confirmation email. We booked direct through NCL and our sailing qualified. Am I missing something? Is it supposed to be shown anywhere? Or will I only see it once aboard?

Thank you.

Booked directly with NCL on NCL.com

Not showing on vacation summary or edocs

I'll have to call them directly. We have three reservations and it isn't showing for any of them. No doubt they'll try and say we didn't qualify but I read them terms and conditions myself and have a screenshot of the promo so we will fight it.

Thanks all for your help.

Booked directly with NCL on NCL.com

Not showing on vacation summary or edocs

I'll have to call them directly. We have three reservations and it isn't showing for any of them. No doubt they'll try and say we didn't qualify but I read them terms and conditions myself and have a screenshot of the promo so we will fight it.

Thanks all for your help.

Hopefully it will be an easy fix. Please let us know how it turns out.

There must be a glitch in their system today they lost my drink package and shore excursion credit! Over a half hour spent getting it straightened out sort of. They made me pay $24.00 for a service charge that was supposedly refunded to my credit card.

We've seen OBCs appear and disappear on myNCL. I now ask for an amenity confirmation form that clearly lists everything we are entitled to receive.

Hmmm weird, eh! Ok I will ask for this confirmation of amenities report. I didn't even think of our OBC until now. I should have verified back in April when we booked, and not two weeks before the cruise! I'm kicking myself... I guess I just assumed the promo would be added to my account automatically as advertised... it's only when I read other threads about the OBC did I start to think it weird that I hadn't seen it in myNCL... Will call NCL and post my results here afterwards.