Does the Island Princess have the Trident Grill?

Country-Bumpkin

My understanding is that the Trident Grill has chicken wings and my hubby loves them. We are going on the Island Princess in July and would love to know if he can get his favorite.

Thanks.

I googled the deck plans (never been on the Island). There's no Trident Grill on the Lido deck where it's usually located.

IIRC...Trident Grill doesn't have chicken wings. Chicken burgers, hamburgers, veggie burgers, french fries and in the evenings some BBQ. Maybe, part of the BBQ?

But no help, there doesn't appear to be a TG.

Maybe, he could make do with the "chicken tenders" on the kid's menu?

On the Island it's called The Grill and it's on Deck 15, one above the Lido. They close at 8:00 pm which is earlier than the Trident Grill on the other ships. We didn't check it out in the evenings after 6 (which is when some ships add some BBQ items) but with the early close I'm guessing they didn't have them. Maybe someone who was there after 6 pm could be of help.

Yes it does.

we went there a few times and i'm guessing after 6 once or twice. we didn't see any different offerings.

Second reply is correct. I was on Island last month and The Grill (as well as the other outside venues) closes at 8 PM. So no separate evening menu with the wings and BBQ items as on the Grand-class ships.