Summit

ARI421

This link will take you to the Summit web page. The deck plans are shown in detail at the bottom of the page with descriptions by clicking on each deck number:

https://www.celebritycruises.com/cruise-ships/celebrity-summit

To your questions there is a kids club on deck 11 forward and a basketball court on deck 12 aft.

I can't seem to find much info on celebrities page about deck plans! Does the summit have a basketball court?? Also how do they do there kids clubs?? My son will be 14.

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Forums mobile app

Good morning. Celebrity's deckplans aren't as helpful as they might be! A couple of trips back, the celebrity shoreshipe concierge introduced me to cruiseshipdeckplans where you can even superimpose decks to see exactly what's above/below you. if you click the link you should go to the Summit decks. Bball is on Deck 12 and the teen cllub, X Club, is on Deck 11.

The Summit has a wonderful crew!! Have a great trip!

Good morning. Celebrity's deckplans aren't as helpful as they might be! A couple of trips back, the celebrity shoreshipe concierge introduced me to cruiseshipdeckplans where you can even superimpose decks to see exactly what's above/below you. if you click the link you should go to the Summit decks. Bball is on Deck 12 and the teen cllub, X Club, is on Deck 11.

The Summit has a wonderful crew!! Have a great trip!

How did I not know about this web-site. It is wonderful. Thank you so much for sharing.

How did I not know about this web-site. It is wonderful. Thank you so much for sharing.

OMG! I have used this website for many years to help with decisions on stateroom locations! It is a totally amazing website! Drag the decks and immediately you can see what could be a deal breaker!

Definitely...YES!! This is a major booking tool!

There is some discussion that the Summit might lose the basketball court when it under goes its Edgeification in Feb/Mar 2019.

Noooo! It is our first stop after boarding (after lunch, of course) - my husband likes to shoot a few on every cruise (it is our Day One Tradition). That will make him so sad.