St. Thomas- ship's excursion- Luxe Power Cat to Secluded Congo Cay

We are looking into the ship's excursion: Luxe Power Cat to Secluded Congo Cay in St. Thomas. It looks nice and Congo Cay seems to be a bit more secluded than other snorkeling sites. Is this the case? Also, how is the "luxe power cat"? How is the snorkeling in Congo Cay since

the hurricane? Thank you for your ideas.

We just booked this excursion also for April and am wondering how it is also. Do catamarans have restrooms? Do they all have those nets you can sit in while sailing? Hoping it will be great!

Marine toilet, so put all paper in the trash can. Most cats let you sit on the trampoline, but we have been on a couple that did not.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi all,

We just came back from our cruise 4/22. We did this excursion and we loved it. The catamaran had 2 marine toilets. You could hang out on the boat or snorkel or float in the water with noodles. They bring you to Christmas Cove to snorkel with a guide, then a quick ride over to Abi beach, which you have to wade in the water to get to the shore becasue they have to keep the cat a little ways out. I'm only 5'4 so the water was up to my neck at least so I just swam. With that being said you pretty much leave all your belongings on the Cat for the beach stay. There was a bar/restaurant on the beach and some beach chairs and umbrellas. Our family really enjoyed the excursion. The crew was awesome (Kelsey, Adam and Dan?)

there was a welcome drink when you got onboard, I didn't snorkel but my family did....I don't think they saw a lot on this particular day but they had fun! I believe they said they had snacks for sale onboard also, but we brought our own so we didn't need theirs. If you sit on the outer part of the Cat (not under the covering) plan on getting wet, especially if on the outer edges!!! Keep that in mind! It was fun, we would definitely do it again!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...