Anthem Junior Suite

From 9210 in March:0f40e99cf6ee5127e8981f85f7d8270d.jpgbf7fa6efa727ae52e351f75f676401f1.jpg1458149d56d404476fac8836a62deb29.jpgfd93265d7ac583662283cec07aeee2d2.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Thanks for the pics. I wasn't sure where the Pullman would come down from. I was hoping it would have been across from the couch, not over it. We just booked and we're able to find 2 connected balcony cabins instead. Kids in one and me and the wife in the other. Seems like a better plan for the same price.

Sent from my HTC U11 life using Forums mobile app

Thanks for the pics. I wasn't sure where the Pullman would come down from. I was hoping it would have been across from the couch, not over it. We just booked and we're able to find 2 connected balcony cabins instead. Kids in one and me and the wife in the other. Seems like a better plan for the same price.

2 connecting cabins is definitely a good idea for a larger family. The two washrooms and extra space is a no-brainer. Although the family JS on Anthem does have 1 1/2bath which is different from the other JS in the fleet.

We only had 4 in that cabin. 2 adults and 2 kids. 5 would have been crowded. We booked it because it was KSF and you have to be in the same room to take advantage of that and also because we like the additional C&A points and access to coastal Kitchen.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

2 connecting cabins is definitely a good idea for a larger family. The two washrooms and extra space is a no-brainer. Although the family JS on Anthem does have 1 1/2bath which is different from the other JS in the fleet.

We only had 4 in that cabin. 2 adults and 2 kids. 5 would have been crowded. We booked it because it was KSF and you have to be in the same room to take advantage of that and also because we like the additional C&A points and access to coastal Kitchen.

The 2 cabins is going to be nice. It will give the kids their own space, as well as for me and the wife. Plus the added bonus of 2 additional wine bottles on the second cabin for my wife to drink. This is first ever cruise, so don't know the difference yet for additional perk of coastal kitchen and extra points.

The 2 cabins is going to be nice. It will give the kids their own space, as well as for me and the wife. Plus the added bonus of 2 additional wine bottles on the second cabin for my wife to drink. This is first ever cruise, so don't know the difference yet for additional perk of coastal kitchen and extra points.

Not that they really check, but technically speaking, the two permitted bottles of wine per cabin are for a cabin with someone 21 or older in it.

Unless you booked with wife in one cabin and husband in the other, *technically* you are allowed only two bottles.

But they almost never check anyway.

Good luck. 😄

Not that they really check, but technically speaking, the two permitted bottles of wine per cabin are for a cabin with someone 21 or older in it.

Unless you booked with wife in one cabin and husband in the other, *technically* you are allowed only two bottles.

But they almost never check anyway.

Good luck. [emoji1]

My son and daughter in the other cabin will be 22 and 19 when we sail, so we will be all good. I'm still debating switching my wife and daughter in the cabin assignment so if I decide to get the drink package, I only need to buy the one for me.

My son and daughter in the other cabin will be 22 and 19 when we sail, so we will be all good. I'm still debating switching my wife and daughter in the cabin assignment so if I decide to get the drink package, I only need to buy the one for me.

Oooooooh

As Emily Litella would say, "Never mind." [emoji1]