Sapphire princess Reflections dvd error

Jenz07

Have just returned from the sapphire on a fab 2 week cruise. I decided to purchase the reflections dvd of the cruise to show friends and family,on finally sitting down to watch it, all the discs both of them contain the same thing a short video of someone’s wedding vow renewal, which is very nice to see but not what I had expected.clear.png?emoji-grin-1677 There isn’t any footage of the ship or onboard activities as stated. Was just curious to see if anyone else who purchased this has the same thing clear.png?emoji-smile-1742

You were robbed. The best hope is to contact Princess and complain. Don't bother just calling them. Send email to customerrelations@princesscruises.com and they will almost certainly follow up with a phone call. Be nice but be specific as to what your issue is. You were given the wrong DVD. While I would never purchase the Reflections DVD and many people have not been exactly thrilled with what they got, what you got is totally bogus. The Reflections DVD is not supposed to be some random stranger's wedding vow renewal. :eek:

what you got is totally bogus. The Reflections DVD is not supposed to be some random stranger's wedding vow renewal. :eek:

Imagine the random stranger's surprise when they received the regular Reflections DVD instead of their vow renewal.

Imagine the random stranger's surprise when they received the regular Reflections DVD instead of their vow renewal.

These wedding DVDs are bespoke, you do not just get a standard Reflections DVD you get a lovely bespoke montage of a different couples event. They are unique.

Regards John

I don’t usually buy the dvds and the time I do I get wrong discs :oDidn’t think anything of it at first as both the dvds were marked with what was supposed to be on it. Thank you Thrak for the email address will send an email today.