Carnival Vista 8 day review with menus. June 2nd - June 10th.

Justcrusin

My family sailed Vista last summer. Right after the cruise I thought I wouldn’t go on her again but as time has passed the few issues I ran into- my husband and 3 kids originally being assigned to 2 different tables in the dining room and no one caring enough to resolve the issue for us the first night causing us to leave and pay in a Specialty restaurant and a room steward that wasn’t very good- have seemed like less and less of a big deal. I’m sailed RCCL this summer but I found myself booking Vista again next summer and Panorama the summer after that. We are going to do the Havana area though next time.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Following too. We leave on July 14th. Unfortunately, Matt is leaving that day on vacation.

We will be on that sailing as well. Looking at the cruise director schedule I’ve seen posted confuses me. Any idea who will be the cruise director for Vista’s July 14 sailing? The schedule shows Matt leaving on that date and Chris Williams is the next person they show for Vista but not until July 24. However, the schedule has Chris Williams on the Horizon until that time.

Let's talk "dress code" for a minute. Formal night was very loosely translated for many of the people on board. It was translated into hats and basketball shorts. It was translated into t-shirts. It was translated into "my belt can't hold up these pants but I really don't care". Anyhoo, this could be a whole other post.

enhance

What a fab family pic! You guys look great! Enjoying your review :)

Worried about the anytime dinning, we have it in January.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Do you eat in restaurants? ATD is just like going to a restaurant.

Do you have a favorite waiter in a restaurant that you frequent? You can have the same waiter Team each night in ATD if you desire so.

Your worries might be unfounded. I could be wrong tho as you made no specific point for your concerns.

• Like 1

• 5 months later...