DIY Beach Day in Cozumel

1stime cruiser

We have a group of 16 going to Cozumel in 3 weeks. Was wondering what would be the best beach to go to for a DIY beach day. Youngest person in our group is 8 years old. If someone could help me with a breakdown of each beach and the cost it would be extremely helpful

We have a group of 16 going to Cozumel in 3 weeks. Was wondering what would be the best beach to go to for a DIY beach day. Youngest person in our group is 8 years old. If someone could help me with a breakdown of each beach and the cost it would be extremely helpful

Cozumel forum is a very active forum with many regular posters offering advice daily. I suggest you take some time to read through the posts on the last couple of pages of this board to narrow down what activities might interests your group and then ask specific questions.

Decide on age group appropriate activities and prioritize quiet/ lively, AI/ PAYG, sandy/snorkeling, shopping/sightseeing, pool/ no pool?

Popular beach clubs to consider Chankanaab, Paradise Beach, Sanchos, playa Uvas, Playa Mia, hotel day passes, Palancar, Passion Island.The search engine at the top right of the Cozumel forum may help narrow down your choices.

There's a lot of great beaches in Cozumel. We have been to a lot of them. I have reviews listed in my signature line with TONS of pictures within the reviews. You might find something that you like. Just my personal opinion (with that many people), you might want to check out Paradise beach club.

How much is the swim with Dolphins at Chak park, it is not listed on their website? Thanks!

Usually between $ 89 - $ 150, depending on what type of interaction and length of time. If you add the sea lion and manatee encounters, it will be more.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums