Question about room assigned (Accessible)

IMXELITE

I originally booked a balcony room but a JS guaranteed room became available which I booked. However, today my room was assigned and it says accessible. Do I have any way to get another assigned room or do I have to take this type room? I don't want to take this room away from others that may need it.

This is on the Brilliance of the Seas by the way. Also if I can't get another room, what exactly is different in the room besides I'm assuming no raised balcony door access?

How far out is your cruise? If you are inside of final payment OR if there are no other JS cabins available then stay where you are (either 1028 or 1628 if I remember the class deck plans). There are only 2 accessible JS cabins on the Radiance class, but they are usually only held aside until all the others are gone.

Have been in both and they are good cabins.

Thanks for thinking of those of us who do need the accessible cabins though.

I originally booked a balcony room but a JS guaranteed room became available which I booked. However, today my room was assigned and it says accessible. Do I have any way to get another assigned room or do I have to take this type room? I don't want to take this room away from others that may need it.

This is on the Brilliance of the Seas by the way. Also if I can't get another room, what exactly is different in the room besides I'm assuming no raised balcony door access?

You can contact whoever booked your cruise and request to be moved to any other available stateroom in the same exact category to which you have been assigned.

There will be no tub in an accessible JS...just a roll-in shower....grab bars in the bathroom.....stuff to make a wheelchair user comfortable. They won't assign one if it's needed...but I'd call and see if a non-accessible is available...I want the TUB!!