Is this appropriate for Carnival elegant night?

WVUfans

Is this okay for the second elegant night on a 7 day Carnival cruise to the Southern Caribbean? I have a long dress for the Captain's dinner night, but I wanted to see if this was formal enough for the second elegant night.

This is our first cruise, so I am not sure what is acceptable.

Thanks.

IMG_1900.jpg.684241dc154e56a656d9839e3acc72b7.jpg

I tried taking a close up of the design, which I have attached. It has a gold shine with little gold sequins throughout the top. I was planning on carrying the gold bag, which is also attached. So far, I only have 4 inch black sandals. I would love gold stappy ones, but my feet are extremely narrow. I have a horrible time finding shoes. Sometimes even the narrows are too wide. Therefore, I don't buy shoes unless I can try them on. They only place I can find narrows is at Naturalizer and Easy Spirit Outlet stores!

IMG_1909.jpg.c92b2fe778e54d92d916777994fe4972.jpg

IMG_1903.jpg.5caff782722392498f952fc37fa0ae4d.jpg

Starlake,

We are very close. I live about two miles from West Liberty, so we are only about 20 minutes apart. :D

I am glad to hear that this will be appropriate. I am very excited about our cruise!

I tried taking a close up of the design, which I have attached. It has a gold shine with little gold sequins throughout the top. I was planning on carrying the gold bag, which is also attached. So far, I only have 4 inch black sandals. I would love gold stappy ones, but my feet are extremely narrow. I have a horrible time finding shoes. Sometimes even the narrows are too wide. Therefore, I don't buy shoes unless I can try them on. They only place I can find narrows is at Naturalizer and Easy Spirit Outlet stores!

Is there a Nordstrom near you? They carry narrow shoes also.

Like the top.

Stick with the black shoes if they go with your dress also. Less shoes means more room for souvenirs!

Hush Puppy outlet stores also carry narrows that is where I have found mine.

Very classy and elegant. I would love to wear something like this outfit to my niece's wedding. It's very suitable for the 2nd formal night.

Would you mind if I took a copy of the picture?

Thanks,

Anna

No, I do not mind at all. The brand is R&M Richards if that helps any, plus it is machine washable (which is awesome, because I hate taking things to the cleaners!). My mother actually found it on sale for under $10 at Peebles.

Hush Puppy outlet stores also carry narrows that is where I have found mine.

I am not sure that we have an outlet close to where I live. I will have to do some research about this. It is very frustrating to find a pair of shoes that you love and then find out that they don't come in narrow!

No, I do not mind at all. The brand is R&M Richards if that helps any, plus it is machine washable (which is awesome, because I hate taking things to the cleaners!). My mother actually found it on sale for under $10 at Peebles.

Hi,:) pretty outfit and I have worn clothing with that label before.

If you have a Dillard's, they carry it quite often.

Archived