[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 12:35 AM.
Wauchope NSW
4,645 Posts
Joined Oct 2006
Originally posted by OzKiwiJJ
That's two years in a row that there has been a big gap in Aussie sailings in our winter. Next year is the same. Not even any Top End cruises like there have been over the last few years. At least this year they kept Golden in our region after getting rid of Dawn to P&O.

Luckily I'm all booked up until the end of 2019 or I would be seriously sulking! I just booked the August Hawaii cruise the other day.
Agree.......something will happen by then, Princess have booked a lot spots for Majestic from September 2019, they are not all for Majestic, but look like they are reserving in advance. They will have to as they only have Sea Princess that can get under the bridge.
The Ruby and Golden are not due until October going by Sydney ports and Papeete ports.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature

Northern Star x 1
Fairstar x 2
Pacific Sky x 1
Pacific Sun x 4
Pacific Dawn x 3
Fair Princess x 1
Dawn Princess x 4
Diamond Princess x 3
Sapphire Princess x 2
Emerald Princess x 1
Arcadia x 1
Queen Mary 2 x 1
Solstice x 1
Radiance of the Seas x 1
Voyager of the Seas x 1
Explorer of the Seas x 1
Rhapsody of the Seas x 1
Carmival Spirit x 1
cootamundra nsw
6,829 Posts
Joined Jan 2008
Originally posted by cheznandy
Bob, we have tentatively booked the Explorer back to Singapore with our cancelled April Explorer cruise, just waiting for the online TA to come to the party with my reduced deposit
I actually like the Explorer itinerary better as it ends in Singapore and less leave days for us. We got an inside for $1500 for 15 nights, not bad!!
Chez i might end up doing the Explorer because i'll be diamond by then and i dont really want to give up my E1 balcony.....i think the cabin sleeps 4 and i'm solo so you and Andy can bunk in my room and enjoy the balcony too
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Wauchope NSW
4,645 Posts
Joined Oct 2006
Originally posted by rkmw
Chez i might end up doing the Explorer because i'll be diamond by then and i dont really want to give up my E1 balcony.....i think the cabin sleeps 4 and i'm solo so you and Andy can bunk in my room and enjoy the balcony too
Haha sounds good Bob!!
We are way off Diamond, I think by that cruise we will have about 24 nights to go!
Doing it the hard way...maybe by retirement
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature

Northern Star x 1
Fairstar x 2
Pacific Sky x 1
Pacific Sun x 4
Pacific Dawn x 3
Fair Princess x 1
Dawn Princess x 4
Diamond Princess x 3
Sapphire Princess x 2
Emerald Princess x 1
Arcadia x 1
Queen Mary 2 x 1
Solstice x 1
Radiance of the Seas x 1
Voyager of the Seas x 1
Explorer of the Seas x 1
Rhapsody of the Seas x 1
Carmival Spirit x 1
Canberra Australia
39,315 Posts
Joined Apr 2012
Bob, we have tentatively booked the Explorer back to Singapore with our cancelled April Explorer cruise, just waiting for the online TA to come to the party with my reduced deposit
I actually like the Explorer itinerary better as it ends in Singapore and less leave days for us. We got an inside for $1500 for 15 nights, not bad!!
Good luck, hope it works out for you.
The Stateroom Under The Stairs
414 Posts
Joined Sep 2016
Originally posted by rkmw
Question 1 ... Are there stairs in that stateroom?

Question 2 ... Can you fit a very small Elf under them ?

Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
If you want me I shall be in my stateroom, or the bar, or the pool, or the pool with the bar, or the stateroom with bar and pool in it but definitely somewhere on board a ship!

Previously:

Castel Felice - Sitmar Line 1969
TSS Fairstar - The Fun Ship - 1985
Sea Princess - 2013
Dawn Princess - 2015

Wauchope NSW
4,645 Posts
Joined Oct 2006
Originally posted by Dobby_The_Ship_Elf
Question 1 ... Are there stairs in that stateroom?

Question 2 ... Can you fit a very small Elf under them ?

You and Mrs Elf could always book as well.......I can feel a Friday night Happy hour phone call coming on
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature

Northern Star x 1
Fairstar x 2
Pacific Sky x 1
Pacific Sun x 4
Pacific Dawn x 3
Fair Princess x 1
Dawn Princess x 4
Diamond Princess x 3
Sapphire Princess x 2
Emerald Princess x 1
Arcadia x 1
Queen Mary 2 x 1
Solstice x 1
Radiance of the Seas x 1
Voyager of the Seas x 1
Explorer of the Seas x 1
Rhapsody of the Seas x 1
Carmival Spirit x 1
Canberra Australia
39,315 Posts
Joined Apr 2012
You and Mrs Elf could always book as well.......I can feel a Friday night Happy hour phone call coming on
Hide your socks first.