New Liberty time in Cozumel

CaFireCaptain

You can log in to carnival and check but I'd bet it hasn't changed. We were booked on a "Cozumel plus" cruise and got the same email. No time change.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Forums mobile app

I should also add...once a few years ago on the breeze out trip turned into a carnival live Smokey Robinson cruise. We did then extend time in Cozumel until midnightish. So maybe that's possible.

I should also add...once a few years ago on the breeze out trip turned into a carnival live Smokey Robinson cruise. We did then extend time in Cozumel until midnightish. So maybe that's possible.

The old Carnival days, Cozumel was a stop till midnight or 1 am. We are hoping it’s later than the six o clock deal, Our boy will hit 18 early March (drinking age) so we want to hit Senor Frogs with him as he goes to boot camp in early June.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

The old Carnival days, Cozumel was a stop till midnight or 1 am. We are hoping it’s later than the six o clock deal, Our boy will hit 18 early March (drinking age) so we want to hit Senor Frogs with him as he goes to boot camp in early June.

Pretty sure its a later than normal departure if your on a Cozumel Plus itinerary. Even if not...Sr Frogs opens around 11am....LOL

Pretty sure its a later than normal departure if your on a Cozumel Plus itinerary. Even if not...Sr Frogs opens around 11am....LOL

We’re doing the Liberty out of Galveston at the end of next month for a 7 dayer, same trip as 2 years ago except the last one was RCCL Liberty of the Seas. Hopefully CCL post some new times soon.

Good luck to your son and tell him thank you!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Forums mobile app

You can log in to carnival and check but I'd bet it hasn't changed. We were booked on a "Cozumel plus" cruise and got the same email. No time change.

I'm on the Victory in March and our Cozumel Plus port time is 12 - 10pm. Interesting. Not sure how I feel about being there at night? Anyone???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm on the Victory in March and our Cozumel Plus port time is 12 - 10pm. Interesting. Not sure how I feel about being there at night? Anyone???

I've visited Cozumel several times and walked around after dark w no problems. I always had my husband w me tho. If you want to stay close to the port after dark I highly recommend having dinner right across the street at Chi. It's a Chinese restaurant in a huge red building and it is awesome. We try to make it there anytime we can.

Not unusual for late departures.... San Juan and St Martin have late night departures and of all the Mexico stops...Cozumel is also known for late departures. Excursions will be offered which will return later...there will be sunset dinner cruises offered.... Sr Frogs and their competition will be hopping.... Won't have to rush back to ship.... Plus it will be staying light later if your leaving after 3/10

Not unusual for late departures.... San Juan and St Martin have late night departures and of all the Mexico stops...Cozumel is also known for late departures. Excursions will be offered which will return later...there will be sunset dinner cruises offered.... Sr Frogs and their competition will be hopping.... Won't have to rush back to ship.... Plus it will be staying light later if your leaving after 3/10

Sounds like a lot of fun! I will have my 21 y/o and her 20 y/o bestie. So, I see myself staying out with them...

Sounds like a lot of fun! I will have my 21 y/o and her 20 y/o bestie. So, I see myself staying out with them...

You and they will have a blast...Did it many times with my then teenagers and 20 somethings.

Anybody know the new extended time in Coz, got an email from Carnival saying the stay is longer.

I didn’t receive an email, probably because I booked through a TA. But as I was playing on the Carnival site tonight, I noticed that our sailing is now Cozumel Plus. I haven’t had the chance to see if there are any new excursions...I hope so!

My itinerary for the Magic in October has a footnote on Cozumel that says extended hours in port, but still lists it as 8:00am-5:00pm.

That's how mine was too. When I booked it was a Cozumel plus and then they sent an email saying extended time. I was excited thinking even more time, but no change. If I've booked an extended cruise already don't act like I'm getting something extra!