Panama Canal- difference in a Connoisseur sailing?

flutprop

I received an email today for the Panama Canal sailings. One was listed as a connoisseur sailing, and was on the Pacific Princess. Two dates were World Cruise Segments (Jan 2019 and April 2019) and one regular (May 2019)

Is it just the ship that makes this a Connoisseur sailing, or is there more included than on other ships/sailings? They seem to be signifcantly more expensive than sailing on the Coral or other ships that I saw.

I received an email today for the Panama Canal sailings. One was listed as a connoisseur sailing, and was on the Pacific Princess. Two dates were World Cruise Segments (Jan 2019 and April 2019) and one regular (May 2019)

Is it just the ship that makes this a Connoisseur sailing, or is there more included than on other ships/sailings? They seem to be significantly more expensive than sailing on the Coral or other ships that I saw.

I'm booked on the January sailing. Don't know why they call it Connoisseur.

I DO know why it's more expensive. The Pacific always costs more. It's a small ship (with a max of 826 passengers), fewer people to spread the cost and make a profit. Book it!! Even though, it costs more per day...it's an amazing ship with the feel of how it used to be.