Help needed with rooms on the Crown Princess Catagory BE on the Caribe deck

fedexretiree

Need to know if the balcony rooms C226- 234 and C223-239 on the Caribe deck of the Crown Princess

have the larger balconies. Do all of the balcony rooms on the Caribe deck have the bigger balconies or is it just some of them. Any pictures of these rooms would be a great help....Also, Is the Caribbean Princess and the Crown Princess sister ships or are their balcony cabins different on the Caribe decks?

Thanks

On all four iterations of the Grand-class ships the larger, half-covered balconies run the length of Caribe deck.

I wouldn't call Caribbean Princess and Crown Princess "sister ships". Caribbean is Version #3 of the Grand-class builds--essentially Version 1 (Grand, Golden, Star) with an extra deck of cabins but no other new amenities. Crown was the first ship of Version 4, whose public spaces are larger and a bit differently laid out than the three previous styles of Grand-class.

But as noted, the Caribe deck cabins are consistent throughout the nine different ships in the evolution of the Grand-class. The reason the cabins in question on Caribbean Princess are of a low category (BE) is due to how far forward they are located; Princess considers them in one of the least desirable locations on the ship despite having the larger balconies.

Do a search on CAribe here on the princess board and you will get pictures that agree with fishy' answer. Have fun.

I tried to do a search and couldn't find any pictures. If possible, can forward me a link and I will go from there.

So the way I am understanding it no matter what category of balcony cabin that you take just on the Caribe deck of the Crown Princess all of the balconies are bigger..Is that correct..

Found this YouTube video of C225.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TcqRRy4tGW4

UGH!

This vid is by that nasty young couple that made the 10 reasons to avoid Princess Cruises video, based on this sailing.

Don't view it...watch Scott Singer instead (I never thought I'd say that because I think he over explains things, but to each their own.)