Magic rooms!!

Cruiserchic1990

HEYYY!!

Hubby and I have booked balcony on the 6th floor towards the back. Room #6499 ... anyone ever stay in this room? Or maybe have any idea how that side of the ship is? We were on Splendor in October of last year and had the 8th floor aft balcony and loved it... any help would be great!!!

Thank you

HEYYY!! . Been back there and sometimes the ocean is like a piece of glass ,smooth !!. Other times it feels like the sea could make you up chuck at any minute . I guess it depends on Mother Nature on what kind of ride you will get . What R your expectations ? :confused:

OK mods don't get mad at me but

Hubby and I have booked balcony on the 6th floor towards the back.

it's a cabin on the 6th deck aft :-)

ok. I'm terribly sorry for the bad grammar as it was the end of a 16 hour shift for the 5th day in a row and I honestly didn't care. I'll be sure to make it better next time.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Forums mobile app

HEYYY!!

Hubby and I have booked balcony on the 6th floor towards the back. Room #6499 ... anyone ever stay in this room? Or maybe have any idea how that side of the ship is? We were on Splendor in October of last year and had the 8th floor aft balcony and loved it... any help would be great!!!

Thank you

I see you are from Hampton...... I will be on the Magic March 2019...

Let me know how it was!!! Enjoy!!!

HEYYY!!

Thank you

On Conquest class ships and up, Deck 5 is the Promenade Deck. Towards the back of that deck you find the nightclubs, the piano bar and other rather noisy venues that can make some of the aft Deck 6 cabins throb with the heavy base that usually accompanies the music in the clubs. We always try to get at lest one deck of cabins as insolation above and below us. On Conquest class ships that would be Deck 7. On Dream class and higher that would be Deck 7 or Deck 8. Just my opinion.

HEYYY!!

Thank you

We have had the aft wrap behind this cabin and had no issues. I wouldnt want a deck 6 balcony any further fwd because of the traffic and hot tubs below. The lounge shouldnt be an issue for you. We couldnt hear a thing from the wrap and our friends who were right above the stage didnt actually hear much at all and were not unhappy with thier cabin.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Forums mobile app

We go the next week.... March 24, 2019... Spa balcony

I know you will have a great time!! :D

No doubt! As you will too!

It's that 455 day, 22 hour, 54 minute wait thing that drives me crazy.

Enjoy!