Specialty Dining Questions - Summit

ZapRowsdower

1. Are the only specialty restaurants on Summit Tuscan Grille, Qsine and Sushi on Five?

2. How does the specialty dining package work for Sushi on Five if everything is a la carte?

Thanks in advance!

Sadly yes, they took away the Ocean Liners/Murano restaurant in favor of Qsine. Sorry, I can't tell you about Sushi on 5 since DH doesn't care for sushi and would never go.

You're covered up to $35 in sushi on 5.

If you go slightly over the waiter may waive this charge. However I couldn't possibly comment if this is the case or not. :D

I would however add that service is excellent and the food very good.

Agree that it's disappointing that Murano was removed. Perhaps they could scrap the art auction and retro fit it? ;p

Agree that it's disappointing that Murano was removed. Perhaps they could scrap the art auction and retro fit it? ;p

Maybe we could start a petition?!;p It's absence is the reason we now shy away from the M-class ships. The only specialty restaurant we liked on them is now gone. The others are not worth the money to us. But we wouldn't miss the art auctions in the least.

• 2 weeks later...
1. Are the only specialty restaurants on Summit Tuscan Grille, Qsine and Sushi on Five?

2. How does the specialty dining package work for Sushi on Five if everything is a la carte?

Thanks in advance!

Webought the 4 day package for $125, ate at Sushi on 5 twice, Tuscany once andQsine once. Sushi was superbly good, they serve sake cold, so if you want hotyou need to ask for it. Several sake selections, all premium, I guess. Tuscanywas not very good, I had the Veal Marsala. No flavor of Marsala AT ALL,mushrooms were almost none existent and the veal was tough as shoe leather. Themaître de brings out the chef who asks about our experience (nice touch), Itold him veal was not very good, just got a blank stare back, like I was fromMars and didn’t know anything about Veal Marsala... Qsine was too bizarre formy taste, ordering strange things off a touch screen tablet. Very odd concept.I wished they had left the old French restaurant and Bistro concept alone.

Sadly yes, they took away the Ocean Liners/Murano restaurant in favor of Qsine. Sorry, I can't tell you about Sushi on 5 since DH doesn't care for sushi and would never go.

qsine was added years ago and is great. Oceanliner restaurant was replaced by Tuscan grill. Not as fancy as oceanliner. Food is good not great. Not a fan of sushi at all. We miss bistro on five

We did Quisine on Summit and we sadly VERY disappointed. We got the the tablets...selected OUR choices and the waiter gave us HIS choices! We saw other tables getting things that we had ordered but did not get! Our first and last time dining at Quisine!

As for Tuscan...they only have a few tables for 2. Fortunately, we waited until we boarded to book. No tables for two left...so we did not do Tuscan. Definitely miss the ocean Liner Restaurants!

We did Quisine on Summit and we sadly VERY disappointed. We got the the tablets...selected OUR choices and the waiter gave us HIS choices! We saw other tables getting things that we had ordered but did not get! Our first and last time dining at Quisine!

As for Tuscan...they only have a few tables for 2. Fortunately, we waited until we boarded to book. No tables for two left...so we did not do Tuscan. Definitely miss the ocean Liner Restaurants!

We had no problem getting a table for two on the summit in Tuscan. The restaurant layout hasn’t changed from the oceanliner. Also if you were brought the wrong food in Qsine why didn’t you complain and send it back? You paid a surcharge to dine in a specialty restaurant and should get what you like